Realize: Conscious VS Subconscious

The CPUs had gathered in Planeptune's Basilicom, discussing the imminent threat of the f*cking skygina- am I allowed to say that? Vert hands a stack of photos to the group, "Pictures of the hole have already begun circulating online. Please, take a look." Blanc pauses, "I've never seen anything like this before. ...I've got a real bad feeling." Noire nods, "Then it's probably best to investigate immediately. Neptune, Vert, Blanc, will you come along with me?" Neptune chimes in, "Sure, no problem! Let's just pop on over, scope out the scene, and get back ASAP!" Uni speaks up, "Then, I'll..." Noire looks to Uni, "No, Uni. You need to stay here and prepare for the worst just in case." Neptune looks to Noire, "Good grief, Noire, there you go being all super hard on Uni again. Chill out!" Vert nods, "She's right. If you phrase things that way, you won't communicate with her very well." Blanc looks to Uni, "Uni, listen closely. Noire isn't trying to be cruel to you. In this world where we never know what will happen, you all are the only ones we can count on to look after and protect our home." Ram cheers, "Blanc's explanation is super easy to understand! Hey, Rom, let's do our best to watch our home." Rom chimes in, "Yeah, we'll do our best, Ram." Noire looks to Uni, "Right. So, you take care of things, too, Uni." ~ "Okay!" Neptune looks to Histoire, "Okey dokey then, Histy. We'll be back in a flash." ~ "Understood. Everyone, please be careful."

(Later)

Nepgear paced around the room, Compa looking over, "...Ge-Ge, what's wrong?" ~ "...I don't really get it, but I've just got a really bad feeling. I hope Neptune and the others make it back safely..." Ram looks to Nepgear, "You're such a worrywart, Nepgear. All four of our sisters are together. No matter who their opponent is, they won't lose. Now they have their super cool and strong and amazing form, after all!" Uni looks to Nepgear, "If you're really Neptune's younger sister, why can't you be a bit more optimistic?" ~ "Y-You're right. I'm just worrying too much."

Nepgear steps onto the balcony, "...Nobody will find me here. And I'll just come home at a different time than Neptune..." Uni steps outside, "...Where are you off to all alone?" Nepgear turns to Uni, "Uni?! U-Um, the night sky's so pretty, I thought I'd go look at the stars and..." ~ "There's no way you'd have such romantic hobbies. If you're gonna lie, try to come up with a better one than that. You're gonna go after them, aren't you?" ~ "Yeah. I just have this awful feeling. So, Uni, don't tell..." ~ "Then I'll go too." ~ "...Huh?" ~ "I don't trust letting you go alone, so I'll come along with you." ~ "Thank you, Uni!" ~ "I-It's nothing to thank me over. It'd be a pain if you messed up like when you got left in the Zero Dimension too." ~ "Still, thanks, Uni. ...Oh, but if we both go, won't it cause a panic?" ~ "We're not planning to be gone long, so I don't think we need to worry. If you're still worried, why don't you stuff your bed with pillows and leave the note, 'I'm sleeping early today' on your door?" ~ "Oh, that might work. Wait just a second, I'll go get ready."

(Location Update: Division Passageway)

The four CPUs arrived in a dungeon within the hole in the sky. Blanc looks around, "...This is inside the giant hole?" Vert nods, "This place is almost like a dungeon in an old RPG game." Neptune chimes in, "Then let's choose our class before we explore! I'm gonna be a warrior!" Blanc hums, "I'm the magic user." Vert cheers, "Then I shall be the priestess." Noire deadpans, "Then I'm- Hey, what are you guys doing goofing off at a place like this?!" Neptune looks to Noire, "Aw, Noire, you never get in on this kind of stuff." ~ "We don't know what could happen here, so let's just stay focused, okay?" ~ "Okaaaaay." The four continue deeper into the dungeon, but the winding passageways kept leading to nowhere. No deadends, just more paths to walk down. Neptune groans, "Uuuuugh... I'm so tired... This place is way too huge..." Noire looks to Neptune, "Jeez, you're so pathetic. CPUs shouldn't complain so easily." ~ "It's just us here so it's fine, isn't it?" I appear in a puff of Dark Aura, "Pretty sure your personality is complaining, Noire." Noire groans, "Oh perfect, now you're here." I sigh, "You say that like you don't want me here..." Neptune looks over to me, "What brings ya here? I thought you were staring in your own medical drama." ~ "One, I botched my own craniotomy. Three, do not ask me questions. Seven..." ~ "...s-seven wha-" ~ "Six." ~ "O-Okay...?" Neptune turns back to Noire, "Besides, I know your secret. When Noire gets into the bathtub, she gives off a big grumbling sigh, like an old man! 'Urrgh...'" ~ "W-What?! Where did you hear something like that?!" ~ "From Uni. She told me all about it in exchange for a cosplay photo mag you secretly released." ~ "WHY do you even have something like that?! I thought I'd asked my friend to make only a limited run of one hundred of those!" ~ "Heh heh heh. The world can be surprisingly small, Noire." ~ "...I don't even want to think about it... but you don't have any more copies, do you?" ~ "One for me, and one for back-up, and three for distribution, so I still have lots left!" Blanc pauses, "She's not touching on the fact that Uni agreed to that transaction, huh...?" Vert notices something up ahead, "...Hmmm?" Blanc looks to Vert, "What's wrong?" ~ "I hope it's only my imagination, but is something coming towards us from over there?" Noire looks towards where Vert was pointing, "...Over there?" ~ "Yes. From waaaay...over there. I believe that's..." A horde of monsters slowly moved towards us, their roars echoing through the dungeon. Vert nods, "Yes, it's a horde of monsters." Blanc chimes in, "And it's a huge amount." Vert continues, "From looking at the direction they're moving, I predict they're most likely heading towards the exit." Blanc activates HDD, "...Which means we'll have to defend the way out no matter what." Vert activates HDD, "Indeed. If we allow such a mass of monsters through, Gamindustri will descend into a panic. ...However, this amount might be a little too much for us to bear alone." Noire looks to the two, "Sorry. If I knew this was going to happen, I would have brought Uni along..." Green Heart looks to Noire, "Nobody is blaming you. Besides, running into a horde of monsters like this was quite an unexpected development... And it is simple strategy to want to conserve your forces." White Heart looks to Noire, "That's about right. If you got it, then hurry and transform already. The enemy isn't gonna wait." ~ "You're right, I understand." Noire activates HDD. White Heart looks to Neptune, "Hey, what's goin' on Neptune? You should transform..." ~ "...Wait, I think I know those monsters!" ~ "What?! What the hell do you mean you know them?! Where did you meet them?! ...What?!" Green Heart looks to Neptune, "...Could it be, the Zero Dimension? It is the world that isn't this world which you and Nepgear went to, yes?" Black Heart looks to Neptune, "...I'm checking just in case, but you aren't mistakenly seeing things, right?" ~ "Nope! I'll bet my retro game collection on not being wrong!" Green Heart sweatdrops, "...Then the end of this area must be connected to Zero Dimension. But why...?" White Heart shakes her head, "We can think about it later. Right now we gotta take care of these guys!" Neptune nods, "Right!" Neptune activates HDD. White Heart summons her axe, "Then let's show off our strength to these Zero Dimension losers!" The four CPUs head off into battle, as I stand back. Something wasn't right, there was something I was forgetting... I was sure I had seen all the games before this, so why couldn't I remember what's coming? Is someone blocking those memories? I shake it off, following after the others.