Chapter 1

"Iris Swanders?" Mr. Zeinski called out searching for my face or a simple here.

"Here" I responded quietly not wanting anyone to know who I was. I honestly have no idea what my parents were thinkng when they named me! Sure a flower's really pretty, but not when you're named after one that's a whole other story.

Everyone tells me how pretty my name is, but I don't think they see it the way I do. My name was just one more thing that made me different in this new school.

I just moved from the big city. I wish we didn't have to move because that just means starting over all over again, but things weren't exactly rainbows and sunshine in New York either.

Faces turned towards me while examing the unfamilar face I upheld. I felt heart beat fastening from all the attention, I've never been good in the spot light.

The attention shifted from me quickly, to the door of the classroom. In came a boy that stood about 6"0 tall. He had a dark look to him. Dark brown hair, tan from the summer's gold rays, his piercing brown eyes.

I didn't know if I was dreaming of perfection, or looking at an angel. But those thoughts quickly vanished when he opened his mouth, not what you'd expect from an angel.

I knew his type, walking around like a Badass. Well, let's get one thing straight, I'm not the girl that falls for the bad boy. And just by the look he had in his eyes you knew he wasn't the type to fall for a good girl because he knew he'd become soft had he done so.

It kind of scared me knowing I could see into him. I couldn't even imagine him knowing that I was looking past his features and into his heart.  I do not want to come off as a freak!

"Nice of you to join us, Mr.Anderson" Mr.Zeinski said with an irritational voice.

"Isn't is always." The boy returned with a smirk knowing it was getting under Mr.Zeinski's skin.

"Just take a seat, Anderson" The teacher said firmly, certaintly standing his ground. I began to wonder if Anderson was the boy's name.

The boy just stood up talking to friends while the whole class waited on him. You could hear groaning and grunting, seems like this is a daily process.

A girl then said, I believe her name was Kailyn, "Sit down Bobby."

Everyone then began agreeing with her saying things like, "Come on Bobby."

Bobby, Bobby Anderson. He was a bad boy, and in my eyes he had already made his very first move.

He laughed off their annoyed looks and took a seat in the very back corner. I rolled my eyes at how disrespectful he was.

I soon returned my eyes to the front, secrelty glancing around the room at all the new faces. I notcied how all the girl's eyes were plastered in the very back corner with googly eyes.

Of course, isn't that how it always was, the bad guy gets all the girls. He sleeps with everyone, crushed their heart, moves on, and the process repeats. Oh, but let's not forget the part where he's secretly all mushy and sensative! Not..

The bell rung and I couldn't wait to leave that class, not because of the teacher or anything. But because everyone was basically a servant to their king, Mr.Bobby Anderson.

It was my first day and I was already judging him. Pull yourself together, Iris, he is the last of your concerns. There was just something about him that made me tick.