Chapter 12

I busted through the doors of the school building to see Bobby and his so called 'posy' standing near his locker. They seemed to be enjoying the fact that they were intimidating innocent people. I never really thought Bobby actually had friends, I just took him to be The Bad Boy not The Bad Boy and His Posy.

I shook my head at the thought of Bobby and tried to fly by them without so much as one of them glancing at me.

Of course, like everything else in life, I had failed to succeed. One of the guys, wavy blond hair and piercing green eyes, noticed me. Since It was only my fifth day now.

"Hey babe" He flirtatiously came over to me while winking. I gave him a little grin, because to be honest he was a sexy bad boy. I passed right by him though, which I knew like it had done to Bobby, it would do to this bimbo.

"Hey... where you going?" He asked with a smirk while chasing me to my locker, as expected.

"Somewhere people usually go in school when they need to put their materials away" I said being the smarty pants I was. He seemed to get the hint because he played along.

He began tapping his finger on his chin and let his eyes wander to the ceiling. He could really be an actor had he tried. He then spoke, "Where would that be again?"

I must say he was very entertaining, just not half as entertaining as Bobby. However this guy was much more likable. The douche really knew how to push my buttons, unlike this guy.

Our conversation was ruined when I heard that dreadful voice, "Hey Carter, Hey Iris" He exaggerated my name enough for Carter, I guess his name was, to know we knew each other.

"You know him?" Carter asked amused with the smirk Bobby was holding while I was fuming.

I gritted my teeth trying my best not to bite tongue, "Sadly, yes"

Bobby a little closer, making himself more involved in the conversation. Gah, he was rude. "Aww", he asked innocently, "Is poor little Iris still trying to hide her feelings for me?"

"No" I replied quickly trying to make little conversation as possible. To make matters worse Carter watching the whole thing like a movie.

"Lighten up princess" He said in a gushy girlie voice, like he was giving me a pep talk. I shot him a glare and said, "Fall in a hole dickhead"

That was enough to crack a laugh out of both of them. But just as soon as I spoke Bobby had already retaliated, "As long as you come with me"

I gave him a disgusted stare and spat, "Oh but I don't like rats"

He chuckled and replied in a whiny voice, "Why are you so hard on me?."

I rolled my eyes while smirking, "Because it'd be no fun to watch your ego get any bigger"

He proudly smiled and whispered in my ear seductively, "My ego's at its peak, princess"

I was stunned at his overly-confident tone. My lips parted as I stood there in shock, but then again he always seemed to surprise me. I guess I should start expecting the unexpected huh?

I slammed my locker shut and turned to his face. Fine, I'd play his games. He just needs to remember he's the one falling for me, not the other way around. He of course couldn't know this...

I grabbed him by the back of the neck forcefully and brought my face to the side of his and said in an innocent voice, "You shouldn't try so hard to look bad, its starting to look bad on you."

We stood there for a second before I pulled back a little so we were face to face, "Oops", I said shrugging and biting my lip.

Douche.

Hope that messed with your ego.

I slammed my shoulder against his, although his didn't budge, so I found myself walking around him. I had barely noticed Carter was standing there the whole time cracking up at Bobby's torn expression. Serves him right.

I smiled proudly. It vanished quickly when I felt myself being pulled away from the crowd. I could barely see what was happening before my eyes. The door slammed shut, I looked around at the empty classroom and then the familiar face.

...Savannah.

I jerked my hand to my chest showing how much her little stunt had scared me. She giggled a little while slapping her hand to her mouth realising I was upset by it.

"Sorry", She said not very sorry like. I don't know, but something changed about her. She was.....cold...and fake? Had she always been that way and I just didn't recognise it?

Her voice was like venom, not the usual perkiness, "I have been nice to you. I have tried, but now you have stepped on my territory, hun"

My eyes widened at this other person she had. I found my voice and said with no fear, "Territory? I don't recall school being yours..."

Her prissy look she had with her arms crossed over her chest told me that school wasn't her 'territory'.

My eyebrows raised with amusement. It finally clicked.

"Ohhhh... You mean the bad boy manwhore?"

Her eyes narrowed at me as to say she was going to strangle me after this .... conversation. I only became more interested in it though. Damn, I was starting to feel like I was a girl version of the prick!

I closed my eyes and pushed him to the back of my mind, "Your nothing like him" I kept telling myself. And it worked for the time being.

"What do you want?" I asked curiously waiting for her answer. I was now sitting in an empty desk with one of my arms on the desk holding my head up, my hand was placed just beneath the chin.

"I want you to Back. Off" Her voice spilt with a nasty tone, even more annoying than the perky one. I raised my eyebrows and smirked a little, "Is that so?"

She nodded her head while pouting like a child who got there toy taken away and was agreeing to how wrong it was for it being taken away.

I laughed, not letting any of it hide, "Look Savannah, You'll be happy I was with him in a few months."

I knew she didn't know what I meant, but I did. All I needed was for her to trust me. I knew as much as she loved that adorable, cold hearted prick, she also wanted revenge on him.

But she didn't understand because she marched over to me and slapped her hand on the desk while the other hand landed on her hip. I sat straight up looking in her fire eyes.

"I want him back.. And I won't stop til I get him."

I picked up my belongings and stood up slowly, taking all the time in the world seeing how I was already late for class.

I walked to the door with my hand gently on the knob as I knew she was watching me. I turned my head over my shoulder and said with a smirk, "Go for it."

And I left her in the empty room alone. As much as I didn't care if she actually tried to get Bobby, I knew him. If he wanted her, he'd have her. That sounded pretty cruel in my head, but the truth hurts...

....Something I was about to learn..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, Hope you liked this chapter! xD

Comments? Questions? Construtive critisim?

Basically anything to know that you like the story would help me lol.