Chapter 1🧡

"He ain't the only rapper in here" I said standing up

"Jayla its okay, rapping ain't for everybody" Durk said

"right, Ha ass was singing soul ties one day, had Dayjah ass in their crying thinking her rabbit died" Tariq said sitting a bag of chips on the table and sitting down

"Okay y'all not about to come for my best friend, if she wanna rap then let her rap" Nyla joined in

"and that's on period"

"ight bet, you and durk battle right now"

We were all at my house, we originally planned on having a movie night but mid way we stopped watching the movie and started listening to music and arguing about rap.

It had been a year almost two and life couldn't get any better for me. This has Been the happiest I've been in a while and I was enjoying every second of it.

For me to only be 23 with 3 kids, I was accomplishing a lot of stuff in such little time. I finally was able to buy my own house for me and my kids, travel a lot more, meet a lot new people that had the same mindset and goals as me.

I started posting my work a lot more on all social media platforms, which meant I was going a lot more clientele. More clients means more money, I've always wanted a shop where you can come get your hair, nails, waxes, lashes etc.

With hard work and money I was able to finally open one and was just so proud of myself. After everything I then got put through, to be here can't nobody tell me shit.

My kids were doing amazing and growing up to be so beautiful and smart. The twins were 2 turning 3 and Dayjah was 6 Turing 7 in a few months.

I was doing all of this nigga free! Im not going to sit up here and cap, I will talk to dudes here and there but I never let it get serious. I've been my best self while single and I don't need no weird ass boy messing that up for me.

As far as friendships go I was still forming bonds with some people, but they haven't got the friend title yet. It was still only Nyla, Tariq, and some times Tariq new girl friend.

After Durk found out Von proposed her popped right up at my house. Instead of the begging shit he apologized for the way he was acting and asked could we get that brother and sister bond back.

At first I said Hell nah because all he was going to do was try to brother his way into fucking and I really didn't have time for that. But the more he stuck around and we hung out the closer our bond formed back together.

I ain't go say I fully trust him, i'm ready for any little slip up he try to pull. But for now we cool I guess.

I hadn't physically seen Von in a year, I mean I would go on his instagram page every once in a while to see what he was doing but that was about it.

Jordyn ass really wasn't playing when she said we could never see or talk to each other again-

Von would face time Dayjah on her I pad and he'd talk to the kids like that. Or whenever they were over his mom house, he'd come spend sometime with them and take them out. But that was about it he never came to my house and picked them up like that or they never spent a night with him.

I'm grateful that they can talk and see their dad from time to time, its better then nothing. But at the same time it's kind of fucked up.