Chapter 5🧡

"That's why I kept mugging and not talking to Ha, that's some foul shit" Von said pulling me on his lap

"How you find out?"

"That one day I had to pick the kids up from her house. She was looking sad and shit I asked what's wrong and she just told me"

"She was just like I'm pregnant by Trey?"

"Yeah that's when I tried to call and tell you but she got to crying telling me not to, and she wanted to tell you."

"Why you ain't tell me sooner"

"I swarrvI wanted to, but seeing you happy and shit i ain't wanna ruin it. But then I remember last time I ain't tell you something tryna protect yo feekings"

I just shook my head

"You mad at me?"

"Nah, you ain't do nothing wrong"

"Look I know it hurt but don't let that fuck up what you got going on. And don't let it ruin this vacation handle that shit when we get back to Atlanta Ight?"

"Yeah"

"I love you" he said kissing me before getting up to get in the shower

I tried to go to sleep but I couldn't, like I get I don't fuck with Trey no more. But Damn that's still my ex, and you're supposed to be my best friend.

I told this girl about all the times I den got snaked, I brought her around my kids, all of that. And she sit up here and do that.

The next morning We all got dressed and when out to eat. Then went to a bunch of malls, and was just exploring downtown Miami.

We were leaving tonight so we all was just trying to do a lot of stuff.

Nyla was acting the same, not saying much real distant from Von. Like ma'am I know Jaliyah and yo baby siblings stop-

I didn't want to say anything in Miami, so she wouldn't be embarrassed in front of everybody. But as soon as we got back to Atlanta, best believe I was on her ass.

I wasn't going to fight her since she pregnant and all, but I definitely was going to talk to her.

Me, Durk, and Von pulled up to her house. Durk didn't know what was going on he was just going for the ride damn near.

"Wassup Jayla" Her "baby daddy" RJ said answering the door

"Wassup, Nyla here?"

He just called her name and she slowly walked to the door. I'm guessing she already knew what was gone happen

"Heyy Jay, why you ain..."

I waited for Rj to go back in there room before saying anything. She hasn't told me he ever put his hands on her.

But he just look like the type to Molly wop her if he found out.

"Stop allat, I know that's Trey's baby"

Her face just dropped