Chapter 15🧡

I grabbed the gun just in case he get up and try to shoot me or something.

Just as I was about to put two fingers on his neck to try and find a pulse. He grabbed my hand making me jump back

Bitch I thought you were dead...

"You just tried to get my ass gone huh? Why do you can be with that Nigga" he said struggling to get up

"Nigga you was about to kill me, I don't care if you dead or alive. Ima be with whoever I want" I said staring at him

He looked around the room before staring at me, "give me back my fucking gun"

"No Nigga, get the fuck out"

"I ain't bout to play with yo ass"

"And I'm not about to play with you, Nigga you just fell about 10 feet. How you still on Bs, ain't you supposed to be hurt or something"

Von ain't never acted this crazy before, this felt like some horror movie shit.

For every step he took forward, I took about two steps back. Until I ran into a wall, making him corner me.

"I den told you about fucking playing with me"

"Von, ion know if you ain't notice but I don't want you nor need you anymore. Why the fuck you keep bothering me"

"You letting these niggas get in yo head"

"No, We both know I been feeling this way. You keep trying to force some shit that's not going to work out. When will you ever just leave me the fuck alone"

"I hate that I was so crazy and delusional over you. You know what Von, I wish I never met yo ass. Then shit would've been g..." before I could finish my sentence he punched making me staggered a little

I tried standing back up, but he just quickly grabbed the gun from my back and held me against the wall with the gun pointed to my head.

This Nigga wanna be Bishop off juice so bad....

"Fuck you just say to me?? Jayla ia blow yo shit back right now and not give fuck"

"Then do it"

"What"

"My feelings towards you not changing, so you might as well do it before you drive yo self crazy"

He just let me go, and slowly took a few steps back. He set the gun on the couch and just put his head in his hands.

I know this Nigga not crying...

Out of all the years I've known Von, I've never seen him nor heard him cry. I ain't even know this Nigga had tears.

I stood there speechless, I didn't know what to say

He just walked back over to me and hugging, resting his head on my shoulder.

He wasn't sobbing, but the Nigga sure was sniffling and wiping the tears away. I didn't hug him back, I just stood there letting him cry on me I guess.

I hated when people cried around me, I literally don't know what to do. Like do I offer them milk or something? I don't know

"Jayla.... I'm so fucking sorry man" he said sitting down, and looking me straight in my eye

"It feel like I been loosing my fucking mind these last couple days. And it's not just you & bro relationship it's way more other shit"

"To be honest I ain't really upset about you messing with him, but I had all that shit built up and I finally snapped. And took the anger out on you, when you ain't deserve"

I just laughed a little while shaking my head, "it's always you ain't deserve and I'm sorry... why do you keep doing it then?"

"I really don't know, I want you to be at peace and be happy With or without me. I'm always telling myself just let her be, let her be. But then my anger get the best of me"

"Von I den put up with so much shit being with you and I'm so tired. And the only way we can just stop this bull shit once & for all is cutting each other off"

He smacked his lips, "man come on jayla..."

"Just block me on everything, give me back my key, and just cut all ties with me. We not in a relationship, talking, friends, shit we not even beefing. We're nothing no more, only thing we share are kids and that's it"

"How am I supposed to see them?"

"Dayjah has a phone & the twins have I pads where they call, face time, & text. And when you want to pick them up, I'll gladly drop them off at your moms house and you can get them from there"

"You basically tryna act like we don't know each other, so just fuck all the memories we got"

"I want us both to be happy and being together relationship or not it's never happened. And we've both been too scared to just cut each other off, but like you said we getting to old to keep playing games. And I'm not scared to loose you anymore"

"So you don't care if I die"

"Von shut the fuck up, you know I'm talking about loosing you like that"

"I love you always have and never will stop, and I know the same go for you. and if we love each other so much we'll want what's best for us no matter what right?"

"Yeah, but ion want it to come to this"

"I don't want it to have to end like this either but I'm ready to start being a better mother, friend, businesswoman and just better to myself"

"And I want you to start being a better father, son, musician all of that. And we both know this relationship had brought us nothing but stress, hurt, and anger"

He just nodded his head, "ion wanna do it but I do think we both need to start being better people. You know for the kids, and if this what it come then shit I guess it is what it is"

I just smiled a little, I know he hated we had to do this but I think he's looking forward to being more happy and living his life.

Not having to worry about me cheating on him or him cheating on me. What our next argument gone be about or when we gotta run from the police again.

Now I'm not saying leaving each other gone solve alll our problems, but it'll solve most of them.

He just stood and pulled me in for hug, after our little hugging moment. I made sure he blocked me on everything deleted my number, and gave me back my key.

He grabbed the remainder of the stuff he'd left over here, hugged me one more time and left.

Yeah I know I was going to be sad and miss him some days, but like he said it is what it is.

I just couldn't wait to get back on track with my life, and just try to be the best me I could be!