Chapter 7🧡

"Look at my sexy ass baby daddy" I said as Von walked in the room

"Look at my sexy ass bm" he said kissing me

"I still don't like the fact you leaving me"

"Ma I told you just say the word and I won't go"

"Von you know I'm just playing... ima just miss you that's all"

Von was going out of town for a week, it was a all boys trip so I ain't really have no interest in going.

Ever since we got back together we were together all the time. Like if I went to pee, Von was sitting on the sink telling me stories and shit.

And if Von went to the studio I was in there sitting on his lap while he recorded.

I honestly don't know why we've been so clingy lately, his mom say it's because we were away from each other so long.

Von took his bags downstairs, said bye to me and kids and left.

Dayjah was going over one of her friends house and the twins are going over Von's sister house. So after Von left I dropped all of them off.

I blasted some music and began cleaning the house, it felt like whenever I was left alone here I clean.

After finishing cleaning I started getting ready since Nyla, Tariq, and I planned on going to a new lounge downtown just to talk and get out the house for minute.

Once there we had a few drink, they smoked ahookah, but of course my asthma having ass had to sit this one out.

All was going good until my phone started blowing up, I ignored it at first just seeing it was Instagram notifications

But soon picked it up seeing many pictures of Von and some girl at the club and leaving together.

Usually when I hear or see things about Von cheating my heart sinks. But this time I don't know to explain it. I kind of just expected it, I really didn't have a reaction.

I'm so use to it and it had has happened so much I'm kind of numb to it. This Nigga been in Houston for not even 6 hours and was already fucking hoes.

I don't understand though, you beg to be back in a relationship with me. Promise you gone change but still relapse and do that same stuff!

I should've known shit was too good to be true, life was going too good for us.

I just powered my phone off and tried to enjoy the rest of night as best as I could.

We all left at around 1am, and as soon as I got in the car. I called Von, the phone rang about 3 times before he answered sounding tired and kind of out of breath.

"Damn, my bad for messing up yall lil fuck session" I said speeding a little

"Huh? What is you talking about?" He asked

"Dayvon please don't act dumb with me right now"

"You talking about fuck session and shit? Jay I was asleep"