Chapter 19🧡

"I wish it ain't have to go that way, but his ass was acting too crazy. He start doing the unthinkable and I ain't know what the fuck else to do" I told polo as I retwisted his hair

"Then all his friends on my ass, talking about you should've lied. Like how the fuck was I going to lie."

"They got surveillance video of him pushing me in the car, they seen my face was fucked up, and they had me take a rape kit"

"You ain't do shit wrong, Von ass was getting out of control and taking shit too far"

"Right, it even seem like people on social media going against me"

"I know I been getting on people ass about that all day"

"They don't realize Von been doing this since I was 18, being controlling and never letting me be with anybody else. But he finally get held accountable and now I'm the bad person, what the fuck"

It had been a week almost 2 after the whole situation happened. After they arrested Von, they took me to the police station for questioning.

I tried lying for him but they already had gotten to much evidence to use against him, so at that point I could only tell the truth.

Once he was actually booked everybody started going fucking crazy. His fans, Friends & Family, they even broadcasted it on the news.

Some people were coming to me with sympathy but most people was blaming me, saying I was lying just a lot of bullshit.

After going through that with von, then people coming at me for no fuckng reason. I just wanted to cry, like when will i ever be able to relax and find peace.

It seem like the only people on my side was Polo, Tasha, Nyla, & Tariq. Even Durk ass was acting funny.

"Man anybody that think he wasn't wrong dumb as hell, and I know it's a lot and you think you can't handle all this. But please try to block it out and focus on you, the kids, and yo money. Ight?"

"I'll try"

He just pulled me down making me kiss him

I loved polo, like once shit started to get hard. He could've just said fuck it and moved onto the next. But he really sticking by my side, making me happy and helping me get through all of this mess.

"My momma want us to over tomorrow" He said picking out some clothes

"For real? I thought she ain't like me"

"Why?"

"I don't know, when we went over there that one time. She was giving very much, Taurus if you don't get this ugly bitch out my house Vibes"

He laughed, "Nah, she like you she told me. She just wanna make sure you ain't here only for the money & shit"

"understandable, cause let javontae become a rapper. he ain't getting noooo girlfriends"

"What? im getting all the hoes" he said walking in my room

"yep and if any one of them try him its that" jaliyah said walking in behind him

yall are 3...

"i know thats fucking right" polo said shaking both of them up

"uh, and you gone condone this"

"i mean, lil bro already know whats up. and lil momma bout that"