Chapter 11🧡

Merry Christmas🎄🎅!!!!

The whole way back to the condo von was quiet. He had this mug on his face and he kept whispering shit to himself.

That shit was just plain crazy, so i just stayed quiet literally the whole ride. Once we Parked, I brought in all 16 of our plates we made and Von just stayed in the car for about 5 minutes on the phone with someone.

I was sitting on the couch on my phone when he walked in and sat next to me. He didn't say anything, just stared until I made eye contact with him.

"Ma as long as I'm breathing ain't nobody gone to shit you Ight" he said hugging me really tight

"I know baby, you riding with me"

"I got you ma, I swear I do Ight"

"I know"

He just pulled away looking me deep in my eyes, like he was about to cry or something. He just pulled me in for another hug, and kept telling me nobody was gone take me from him.

Me & von hadn't been spending the night together since he was scared Niggas was gone run up in the house again. So after talking for a minute he left.

I just hopped in the shower and laid down, lately ive been really tired. And No I wasn't pregnant, I just haven't been getting sleep.

Since I'm up stressing & worrying about me, the kids, and Von safety. And I know he was doing the same, maybe 10 times harder.

I just wish all this shit would stop, so we can try and live peacefully and normally. I knew dating a rapping hood nigga would come with some dangerous stuff.

But goddamn, y'all ain't tell me we had to be Big merch & Terry in this mothfucka Every 2-5 Business days.

I was on the verge of falling asleep when Von face timed me. It was like a daily routine, after we'd leave each other for the night. As soon as he got home he'd face time, and just go to sleep.

"Hello" I said answering the phone

"What you doing ma" he asked in a sleepy voice

"About to go to sleep"

"Mh"

"You sleep?"

" Unt uh"

"Vonnnn"

"Ma, stop saying my name like thatYou making my dick hard"

"You irritating, but I been thinking"

"What?"

"And I gotta plan"

"For the security guard ?"

"Yeah"

"Aw shit, wassup?" He asked turning on his light and propping his phone up

"So we can act like you out of town, and left me at the house by myself. We already know they gone take the chance and run up in here"

"Right"

"But whole time, you still there. And when they come we get them before they get me, if that make sense"