Chapter 14🧡

"You okay baby" Von mom asked rubbing my back

"Yeah I'm fine" I said sitting up a little

"You been in the bed all week you sure you don't wanna get up and do something? Polo been texting you asking can he come over"

"Just tell him probably next week, right now is not a good time"

After Von put those videos out there I just been in this depressing mood. I couldn't take all the Instagram DM's or being tagged in shit so I just deleted it completely.

I thought that'll help me but it didn't, just knowing Von did that had me all fucked up in the head.

He swore he'd never show anyone them but he does this. He disrespected and embarrassed time & time again, and I'm just so fed up with his shit.

I tried acting normal, still going out or handing out with family & friends. But every where I went it felt as if I being judged, so I just stopped

It felt like I was loosing my mind and myself, I just wanted everything to stop. I don't know what I be doing so wrong for Von to treat me the way he do.

"You talk to Von about it yet?"

"No fuck that bitch made ass Nigga, I blocked him on everything and deleted his contact"

"That's a start"

"Start for what?"

"You're done with him completely right?"

"Yes, he's put me through so much. That I really ain't deserve, then he claims he love me but treat me like I'm his worst enemy or something. When I ain't did nothing but love & support him"

"Exactly, so blocking him is a start to ending it all. You start your healing process now"

"What I'm about to go through"

"Some days you're going to go be angry or sad you left Von. And some days you're going to be happy you left him."

"And when you feel sad & angry you left try to distract yourself from thinking about him"

"Like think about other shit?"

"Yep or drown yourself in work and keep the kids as your top priority. The shit you was doing before Von came back, do exactly that"

"Yeah I was doing so good"

"Right, and you said Polo been making you happy as well"

"Yes but I'm scared"

"Of what"

"He gone turn out like von. Make me happy then start making me miserable"

"Then try not to put your feelings to deep into y'all relationship. So if that does happen you won't be too hurt"

I just nodded my head, " i just pray all goes well, I just wanna be at peace and happy. Tired of going through all of this"

"I've watch you mature and grow so much over the years. I know you can over come it, and you already know you got a gang of people to help you out"

I just got up and hugged her, I loved this lady so much. She been there for me through literally everything. And she always gave me the best advice!

"Now get yo ass up, get dressed, and texted Mr. Lil Capalot back so you can go have some fun"

She helped me pick out an outfit before, leaving and taking the kids out to eat. I hopped in the shower, then texted polo asking him did he still wanna come over.