Chapter 10🧡

"Shit, Jayla you just kicked me in my fucking balls" Von whispered while Crouching down

"My bad, but you can't be grabbing me like that" I said helping him up

He just quietly closed and locked the bathroom door

"What happened?"

"When I came up here, it was two niggas waiting in some corners. They jumped out tryna get me but I got to fighting back"

"What the fuck was banging?"

"Man one of them fell into the tv"

"I hope these niggas got money, while try tryna break all my shit"

"But while they was on the ground I ran into the Dayjah room. And just walked through her room into here"

"So they think you in Dayjah room?"

"I mean they ain't see where I ran into, and even if they come in here. They not gone you gotta slide that open to get in"

"How we gone get outta here?"

"Go downstairs and hide behind the staircase"

I just looked at him a little confused

"I'm go out and let them get me, and when they bringing me downstairs. Come out and just start shooting"

"What if they got guns and just kill yo ass"

"They don't"

"And how I'm supposed to get downstairs without getting caught?"

"Jump out the window and come back in through the back door"

"Jump out the window??? Nigga we 2 stories up"

"The fall not gone be that bad trust me jayla, it's the only way we getting out this mothafucka"

I sat there nervously, thinking about what I was going to do.

"Ight" I kind of mumbled

I opened the window seeing how far up we were.

"Now what if I jump out and just die"

"You not a I promise"

Von grabbed me and kissed me

"I love you Igh"

"I love you too"

I got half way through the window and immediately started regretting it. Now I was just dangling from the window.

"You got it?" Von asked

"Hell nah, bae I mig..." before I could finish my sentence Von pushed my hands away from the windowsill making me fall down.

I looked up seeing him smiling and waving before closing the window

Bitch, did you just try to kill me-

I laid there for minute, before getting up and limping a little towards the back door. I quietly slid it open and closed it half way, so it wouldn't make a lot of noise.

I moved the little coffee table that sat in front of the staircase and crouched down. I heard the commotion and fighting going on upstairs.

I wanted to just run up there and make sure Von was good but I knew I couldn't.