Chapter 27🧡

"So I take it y'all back together?" Tasha asked me and Von as we sat in the living room

Von smiled at me, "nah, we chillin"

"Right, we just best friends I guess" I added

Polo and I had a long talk, and agreed on taking a break until we both get stuff figured out in our lives.

We still talked from time to time, and when he was in Atlanta we'd spend time together we just weren't in a relationship. And I was perfectly cool with that, as long as it wasn't any problems.

When I told Von me and polo broke up, I thought he'd think that was the green light the for us to get back together.

But I was wrong, we just continued being good friend I guess you can say. We weren't having sex, claiming each other as "boyfriend & girlfriend" none of it.

"Yall not fucking either? Cause y'all always claim y'all broken up, but a baby somehow pop up a few weeks later"

"Ion know about Von, but I been celibate"

"Ian gone say I'm celibate, but Ian been fucking Jayla"

"Mh, then who you been messing around with"

"This Girl I been talking to" he said smirking

"By girl he mean "red head" or whatever the fuck he be calling her" I said

He just chuckled, "ha name Mya"

"Hold on, Dayvon when you get a girlfriend? And is she cute Jayla!" Tasha asked sitting up

"He ain't never show me a picture"

"Shit, when we first got on house arrest. Felt awkward as hell, sitting in that house knowing Jayla & bro fucking and I'm just lonely"

"Damn You like her for real I see?"

"Yeah, I actually do can't say she the one just yet. But I fuck with ha heavy"

"Well I hope as she not another jordyn, and NOT 16" Tasha said before standing up and going upstairs

"Can I finally see what she look like" I said grabbing his phone

"Come on Jay you trippin, chill out"

"Whyyy I can't see her, she ugly?"

He snatched his phone back, "nah she sexy as hell, and because you'a see ha on Valentine's Day"

"Fuck you mean?"

"I mean I'm bring her over here so you and my momma can meet her"

"I just found out about shorty, why I gotta meet her in like 5 days"

"Because I know you gone check ha out, make sure she Ight for me. Okay?"

I rolled my eyes and sat back, "I guess"

"Cheer yo ass up ma, now you think she gone like this birkin?"

I didn't even say anything, I just grabbed my phone and went in the room with Tasha. It was weird hearing Von talking about having a girl friend, or liking a girl so much.

Out of all the years we've known each other, he's had a lot of girls he'd talk to. But never talked about them like this, I guess he's really maturing.

On Valentine's Day I was really hesitant about meeting the girl. But Von kept asking, & saying he really wanted me to meet her and all kinds of shit.