Chapter 3🧡

"Be honest, Did I do the right thing by letting Von know how I felt" I asked his mom

"It depends, do you really feel that way about him?"

"Yes, I don't feel the way I did about him before... To be honest I just don't wanna get hurt and put through all of that again, when I know I don't have to"

"If that's the case then no. If he really loved and cared for you the way he say he do, then he would be happy with any decision you make as long as it makes you happy"

"Then why he got all his lil friends texting my phone talking about I fucked up and wrong"

" since they closer with von they really not gone give a fuck what he did. They only gone look at the fact that you hurt him, and they feel they gotta get on yo ass"

"Yeah"

"But I Den heard about the shit Von did, and I'm happy you finally left the toxicess"

"Me too my skin and never been this clear and my body been giving very much hour glass"

For the last week all Von friends been texting me telling me I was wrong for what I said and that I was gone regret it.

Y'all watched this man fuck over me for years, but the moment I finally decided to leave I'm the bad guy?

I get that yall his bothers or whatever but Damn

Only person that ain't tryna take my life is Durk.

But that's because he been around me more and been hearing me say I was going to finally cut all ties with Von off.

Tasha went upstairs, and I sat in her living room watching a movie when the door bell rang.

I don't live here so I just ignored it

"Jayla stop playing with Me" she yelled down the stairs

Last time I ain't do something she told me to do i got whooped, so I damn near sprinted to that door.

I opened it seeing Von holding a big ass book bag

Unt Unt, this a set up

"What you doing here?"

"This my mama house, what is you doing here"

"This my mama house too"

He just sighed and walked upstairs

I mean I wasn't the beefin with the boy, so I just went back on the couch and resumed the movie.

A few minutes later Von came downstairs and turned the tv off

"Aye Nigga"

"Come outside right quick"

"Why"

"We need to talk"

"About"

"Us?"

What more do you want from me....

"We already discussed it"

"Jayla, please"

I just got up and followed him outside

"Wassup ?"

"How you been?"