The end🧡

3 years later...

"Can you hear me in there?" Durk said putting his ear to my stomach

"Boy, stop leave him alone he probably trying to sleep"

"Well if you can, please please please come out looking like daddy. Cause mommy got a big ass head an..."

I pushed his head, "let's not start that, cause I will hurt yo feelings"

"I'm just playing damn, now can I finish this conversation with my son"

"I swear You so irritating" I said laughing

It had been 3 years, and I swear life couldn't be any better. I was now 27, the twins were 6 and Dayjah was 10. Anytime I thought our ages I felt old as hell.

As far as I work for me, I stopped doing hair. And invested in and expanded my shop to Houston. And for my 25th birthday, Durk bought me a building so I could have another shop in Chicago.

At first I was nervous as hell, I thought I wouldn't get a lot of business outside of Atlanta.

But I just prayed, posted about the shops Damn near everyday on all social media platforms, and hired bomb ass hair stylist, make up artist, Nail techs, and Lash techs to work there.

My business soon took off, nothing but good reviews. I couldn't be more happier, I really met my biggest goal in life. I felt it was only up from here.

I started going to church basically every Sunday, to try to get closer with god. I just want to be forgiven and get a fresh start on life.

All these years I feel like I been living for other people, and caring too much about what others would say or think about me.

I really just had to say fuck what others said or thought about me. It was time to start living for myself, and my kids that's my top priority.

As far as me and Durk, we ended up getting married. It's still crazy to think about, let alone say out loud.

Like damn my name really "Jayla A. Banks" now...

After polo told me it was time for me and Durk to get together. I took him out to eat and we had a long ass talk. Just about where our feelings stood with one another and would us getting into a relationship even work

We started off slow, but as time went on. We really made each other happy and everything was going great.

A few months after we officially got together he proposed. I didn't even hesitate saying yes. Durk gave me this feeling that nobody has ever given me. He's the "love" I've been looking for all this time.

He proposed in August and by January, we were getting married. We didn't have a huge wedding, we got married in Tahiti with only a few family and friends there.

And about 4 months ago we found out I was pregnant. We were both excited, but we agreed on after this we were done FOR GOOD!

As of last month we'd been married for two years and everything was going perfect. Never any huge arguments, no trust issues, always honest no secrets. Just pure love and a really strong bond and relationship.

As far as Von, I hadn't spoken with him and barely even seen him in these past 3 years. I honestly couldn't tell you what he was or how he was doing right now.

I avoided him the best I could, if he wanted to see the kids he either went through his mom or Durk to get them.

Any events he was at, I didn't go. And anytime he came over the house to chill with Durk, I'd go run errands or be with Nyla until he left.