Chapter 17🧡

"Ight so all you gotta do is set it up like this... what's 2 times 7" polo said helping Dayjah with her home work

"Umm...14"

"Right so you put the 4 right there and carry the one to over here... now what's 7 times 2 plus 1"

"15 right??"

"Right, so you put the 15 right there... now what's this number"

"154"

"Right, so 22 times 7=154... now try these two with the way I showed you"

"Aww, look at you being teacher" I said smiling

"Ma shhh im trying to do my work"

"Right bye" polo said waving me off

Okay first of all this is my house and room...

I went in Jaliyah room, where her and Javontae was watching Tv.

"What y'all watching" I asked

"Our daddy" they said together

I looked up at the tv seeing they were watching one of Von interviews.

He was looking overly sexy...

I was about to walk out when I saw that he was getting interviews by Nate & Nah. They two that did polo interview a couple of weeks ago

I had a feeling they are going to bring up the situation, so I just leaned on the door frame listening to the questions they were asking Von.

"How do you feel about polo g and your ex Jayla relationship, because you and polo are cool right?" Nay asked

Why is she always the one asking these messy ass questions...

"Yeah me and bro still cool. But um at the end of the day I just want Jayla to be happy, and if he making her happy then shit I'm cool"

"That's good, so it's not beef or anything?"

"Hell nah, we chillin"

"Okay okay, as far as love and feelings for Jayla do you still have them. Or you kind of moved on"

"Of course I still love her and got feelings for her, that shit can't just stop because we broke up. We then been together too long and been through too much, for us to just stop"

"Awww, do you ever see yourself getting back together"

Von just shrugged, "shit only time will tell, if it happen it happen. If it don't then it don't"

"Okay last question involving Jayla... How did it feel when you found out y'all sex tape was out there" Nate asked

"Right, we wanted to ask Jayla a few weeks ago but the interview had gotten cut short"

"I mean I know Jayla was hurt by it. But um we got three kids together and we grown as fuck, people already knew we be fucking... and it's not like we got bad bodies or it was weak or anything"