Chapter 13🧡

"Block you, reverse it back to me, Draw 4, Draw 2, Draw 4 again, BOOM Uno Nigga" I said slamming my cards down and jumping up

"Hell nah you cheated" polo said standing up

"Nah you just ass"

"Well I ain't doing that weak ass dare"

"Nope you gotta do it, so stand up and get yo fucking shoes on" I said pulling him off the bed

If I lost I had to buy us dinner, but if he lost he had to do 5 cart wheels down the hallway.

Man me & him were together literally all day everyday. It was never a dull moment being with him, I always felt happy.

We weren't always going out, most of the time we were at my house or his condo just chilling enjoying each other's company. 

Me and Von were alright, we weren't talking much. Every time I'd call or text he wouldn't answer or he'll give dry responses. And every time I asked did he want to do something, he was always "busy"

I want me and Von to have some sort of bond, but if I feel as if I'm forcing it to happen. I'll just stop, I hadn't told him about me and polo so I don't know why he's acting like this.

"My neighbors bout to be laughing at me & shit" he said looking around making sure nobody was out here

"Man just go"

"Don't record"

"I'm not" I said knowing damn well I already was

He did about 3 cart wheel until he flipped into a wall, making the both of laugh hard as fuck.

I swear all we did was laugh and roast each other. The vibe we had was chill & cool man, I really needed this.

"My fucking knee"

"You left a big ass dent in they wall"

"Ima just blame it on the old bitch next door, since she always like to complain to front desk about me"

"You stupiddddd"

He got up to use the bathroom and I put my air pods in and facetimed Nyla

"Im bout to try out a Chicago Nigga" she said as soon as she answered

"Girl I can't get enough of em"

"I see, but anyways are things still going good?"

"Of course girl, I'm really enjoying my time with him"

"That's good, I hope y'all ain't fuck yet"

"Girl surprisingly no"

"Really?? No offense but him being a rapper and all I thought... you know"

"Girl I was nervous thats all he wanted, but the most we've done was kissed. Other than that he ain't been asking nor giving hints"

"Periodddd, but ima let you go. Love you"

"Love you too" I said hanging up

"Who was that?" He asked walking out the bathroom

"My best friend"

"What yall was talking about?"

"Nothing, she was just checking up on me"

"She think you not safe with me or some"