Chapter 26🧡

"We got invited to a party" Von said flipping through mail on the counter

"We? Or you" I asked

"Nah, It's say King Von and Jayla"

I grabbed the invitation, reading it in my head. I was a bit confused they invited me too, since it's usually just Von getting invited to events. And would bring me every once and a while, plus we weren't even together.

"Why it gets delivered to the house, this shit supposed to go to Track"

"Who it's from? Maybe it's one of yo friends"

"Ion see a name, just the address and date"

"Von this shit sound like a set up"

"Shit, Damn near" He said opening the door for durk

"What's a set up?" Durk asked walking in

"This invitation, it don't say who it's from"

He picked it up and looked over it, "I got the same shit in the mail the other day, It's a celebrity party"

"So it's just gone be hella celebrity's in one venue"

" shit pretty much, y'all gone slide?"

"Hell yeah, What if I run into Brent Faiyaz or some shit" I said sprinting upstairs so I could find a outfit

The event was in 2 days, so I texted Nyla asking could she do my nails when she had time. She just responded with yes, it didn't take long before she was busting through the door since I finally gave her a key.

"Niggas ain't been of probation 72 hours and already tryna be out here" She said setting up everything

"Girl no, Me and Von got invited to this party"

"Who party?"

"Bitch a celebrity party"

Her mouth dropped, "Bitchhhh you famous, getting invited to celebrity parties and shit"

"Right and I don't even consider myself famous enough"

"Well I mean you been in the spotlight for some years now messing with Von and all. And yo following keep growing"

"Im going to Be Jayda Wayda" I said making the both of us laugh

"Polo going?"

"Nah, He not" Durk said joining our conversation

"How you know?"

"Cause I asked him"

"Damn is he my nigga or yours"

"Man watch out with that. But Nyla you seen my text?"

She nodded her head while looking down, he stared at her for a few seconds before leaving back out the room

I sighed "Please don't tell me y'all fucking"

"Nah he ju..." she paused and looked around before scooting closer. "You and Von need to watch out for him"

"What you mean? What he do?"

She set the drill down and showed me a picture of the Illuminati sign on her phone. "I can't say much, but all I can tell you is you and Von have to be careful"

"Fuck you tryna say? He tryna sell his soul or something?"

She didn't say anything, just went back to filing my nail. A few minutes later Durk walked in, and sat down. Neither him or Nyla said anything the rest of the time, except bye when she left out.