Chapter 9

~ Louis' POV ~

Its been two weeks. 

Two whole fucking weeks since that frog faced idiot has uttered a single word towards me. Ever since the bonfire he hasnt even spared me a glance; the smug prick just dances his eyes away from my direction. Even though we share a friend group and are actually partners for two subjects there hasnt been a single interaction between us. 

Well thats not entirely true, I have tripped him a couple times, knocked my shoulder into him as we pass in the hallways and I even pushed him into the pool once as he was getting ready to dive in; but did he say anything? No. Did he even react at all? Also no. 

That curly headed idiot has completely ignored my existence and its pissing me off more and more with each passing day; but what's grinding my gears even more is the fact that I care that he isn't talking to me. 

Ever since I saw him on the very first day he got here it's like there was an invisible magnet just drawing me to him. I had this need deep inside me that just had to know everything about him; I dont like that. 

Then when I saw that he was assigned to be Niall's roommate I just felt angry because for one Niall used to be my roommate before I got the wrong impression and he felt awkward around me so he just requested a room transfer but the only one available was literally in front so we still saw each other every day which made me even more angry which then turned our friendship just into hating each other.

The second reason I was angry was because I had already made a mental note to not interact with the new kid, with the bright sparkling green eyes that i was dying to get to know. I had told myself to stay away from him but it seemed that the world had a different idea. 

Everywhere I fucking went there he was, he lived in front of my room, he was assigned to be my partner in English and Math. Hell we even had the same stupid swimming lesson because of course we did, and as hard as I tried to stay away from the tall but innocent looking boy I simply couldn't; my body would somehow take control as if it were on autopilot and would just grab the curly headed freak.

While I may have been spitting angry words at him I really just wanted him to talk to me, every time I told him to shut the fuck up I never meant it but because I'm an idiot and let the awful words fall from my lips I made him think that I hate him or something. 

I don't hate him, I don't even dislike him but I just didn't know how to express what I wanted to say. I've always been told that I have anger issues; in fact the reason my mum pushed me to get into this school was because back home I had been thrown out of almost all the schools in my Town for fighting and basically had no other option if I wanted a good education. 

But regardless of if he hates me or not I really think the way he has acted for the past two weeks has been a bit over the top like completely ignoring me while having a different girl hanging off his arm every day was only adding to my feeling of anger towards him. 

It turns out that the little stunt he pulled at the bonfire, singing with that deep raspy voice of his, has earned him allot of female attention; they cant seem to leave him alone. There hasn't been one minute, apart from being in class, where that kid has one minute alone so obviously I haven't been able to speak to him. 

Not that he would actually want to speak to me but the point was I couldn't even if I wanted to due to what I now call his Frog Followers. 

 "Liam go get me a cup of tea" I asked my roommate who was in his bed as it was first thing on Monday morning and we would soon have to get ready for our classes.