7 - Saturday

"Toto-san!" I'm shaken awake to someone saying that. Two people in this house call me Toto and only one of them calls me Toto-san.

"Chibi-chan, what do you want?" I ask him.

"A billion dollars! Ooh and a lifetime supply of meat buns and-" Should've known.

"Chibi, I mean why did you wake me up?" I rub my eyes and sit up in the bed, flicking a light on.

"¿De verdad besaste al Señor Iwaizumi de nuevo?" Did you really kiss Iwaizumi again?

He may be hopeless at times but chibi does have some sense. Like speaking Spanish so we can talk about boys without people knowing what we're saying.

"¿Sí, y qué?" I respond. Yes, so what?

"Les dijo a todos en el almuerzo," He told everyone at lunch.

"¿Hizo qué?" He did what? I love Iwa-chan but... seriously?

"No te preocupes, todos estaban más concentrados en que Atsumu y Sakusa quedaran atrapados en la ducha," Don't worry, everyone was more focused on Atsumu and Sakusa getting caught in the shower. Ha. Amateurs.

"No sé qué está pasando con él," I say. "Solo quiero decirle cómo me siento, que él me corresponda y que luego sea mi novio," I don't know what's going on with him. I just want to tell him how I feel, have him reciprocate it and have him be my boyfriend.

"Te entiendo," Hinata answers, flopping onto the bed. I get you,

"How do you mean?" I ask him. He groans.

"It's Kageyama," He sighs.

"El rey de la corte," The king of the court.

"El rey de mi corazón, more like," Hinata scoffs.

"¿Todavía te gusta?" I ask. You still like him?

"¡Sí! Y es horrible. ¡Es una tortura!"

"Calma! Calma!" I tell him. He sighs but stops. "¡Le gustas!" He sits up and blinks at me.

"¿Que?"

"He likes you, idiota,"

"¡¿QUE?!"

"Too loud," I reprimand, reaching for my flip flop.

"Sorry! Sorry!"

"Can I go back to sleep now? I was having a wonderful dream of Iwa-chan calling me mi amor," I say.

"That-" I look up the doorway, "-was not a dream-" Iwa-chan says, still leaning against the doorframe, "-mi amor,"

"I'll leave you to it," Hinata says with a slight laugh. Did he just Angelica me?

"Go back to sleep," Iwa says, sitting on the bed. "Go back to your dream Iwaizumi, the parents will deal with Hinata for waking you up."

"No, no, it's fine. I was supposed to wake up at 3 anyway and it's quarter to. Can you pass me that coat hanger with clothes on it?" I say.

Iwa stands up and hands it to me. I thank him and disappear into the bathroom to change. Did I pick this out when I should've been sleeping? Yes. Is it fabulous? Also yes. Bleached mom jeans, white satin cami and my signature sheer ruffled blue dressing gown. If anyone says anything mean, I'll destroy their aguacates. Yes I am wearing two stereotypically very feminine things. Why? Because they look good on me. That's it. Clothes have no gender. As Kenma has said a few times, fuck gender.

I throw open the bathroom door and pose dramatically.

"How do I look?" I ask.

"Like a twink,"

The👏audacity👏

"Nah, I'm just kidding, you look beautiful,"

...

...

...

Toto has stopped working

"Kawa?" I can faintly hear Iwa trying to snap me out of my simpy daze. "Kawa? Tooru?" I stay swimming in my thoughts of white suits and blue bouquets- "Let's try this," My focus changes from My Big Fat Gay Wedding to the fact that Iwa's kissing me again. He pulls away and I blink at him. "You back with us?" I nod like an idiot. "Ready for breakfast?" I nod. "Go on then, Kusokawa,"

"Kuso-oikawa," I correct.

"Good to have you back, Shittykawa."

_-_

Atsumu's POV

"Hey," I look up from the TV screen to see Kiyoomi holding out a gloved hand. "Come with me," I take his hand and he tugs me away from everyone else and through the hallways to the bar room. It's early sunday afternoon so nobody's in here. I climb to sit up on the bar. Kiyoomi looks back at me and pulls a barstool to sit on. "We need to talk,"

"Yeah," I blush.

"This morning-" Kiyoomi starts but I cut him off before he can say anything else.

"I'm sorry! It'll never happen again!" I apologise.

"I was about to propose the opposite," What? He-... I mean he did suggest at lunch that he wanted us to be... Atsumu you idiot. "This morning was... the result of my feelings for you. I like you." He...

"I- Omi... I..." He rolls his eyes.

"I'm about to do something. Don't say anything, just do," Kiyoomi stands up and puts his hands on the bar either side of me. What's he- Suddenly his lips are on mine once again. Oh. Don't say anything, just do.

I reach up and wrap my arms around Kiyoomi's neck, pulling him down and kissing him back. This feels so right and perfect.

We have to pull away when we run out of breath but we stay clutching onto each other.

"You ready to talk?" Kiyoomi whispers out, resting his forehead on mine.

"I like ya," I whisper back to him. "I really really really like ya,"

"I like you too," I smile in response. "Will you be my boyfriend?"

"Yes," I answer. "A million times yes," Kiyoomi laughs. "Will ya be mine?"

"Yes,"

"Wanna do it again?" Kiyoomi answers by giving me another soft kiss. I could just melt away into his touch.

"Oi!"

I pull away from Kiyoomi and realise that we've been interrupted again.

"Listen up," I say with a slight glare, "If I wanna sneak off to make out with my boyfriend, I can do that. We're adults, Samu,"

"Yer my brother, it's my job to protect ya," Osamu says.

"I don't need protectin, I'm a professional volleyball player. And so far all we've done is kiss," I try to reassure him. "'Samu, I'm fine. I'm happy. Ya don't need to be so protective." I wonder what's gotten into him.

"But-"

"Osamu."

"Sorry," He looks down and walks out silently. I breathe and relax against Kiyoomi.

"You alright?" He asks.

"Osamu has always been protective," I say. "He treats me more like a fragile little sister than his pro athlete twin brother when it comes to datin people. In high school he threatened everyone not to ask me out. In college he didn't need to worry because I was too focused on volleyball. Omi, yer my first boyfriend."

"Well, with all the protecting you, has Osamu ever been in a relationship?" Kiyoomi asks. I shake my head. "You have a counterargument," I kiss him again.

"Thank you," I say with a smile, "Hey, I wonder if we can set him up with anyone here,"