87

"Shuri, now!" T'Challa says on the comm as Shuri, Ross, Nakia and I head into the lab.

"Copy that," Shuri replies.

SHURI'S LAB, HALLWAY, MT. BASHENGA DAY:

Wearing Blanket disguises, Nakia, Ross, Shuri, and I duck around a corner, avoiding detection by a group of Border Tribesmen running outside.

"Go! Go go go go go!" Shuri orders "Come on, Ross!"

SHURI'S LAB WAKANDA DESIGN GROUP- DAY:

Shuri, Nakia, Ross, and I are now running down the ramp. Shuri motions for a sand table, throwing off their disguises. To rise, revealing a new tech armor rack. She grabs the communication devices.

"Nakia and I will get control of the Royal Talon with this," Shuri tells Ross, showing it to him as I grab my suit and Nakia grabs to ring blades.

"Ok, so what do I do?" Ross asks.

Shuri slips a kimoyo bead bracelet on Ross's hand.

"You will have to fly it," Shuri tells him.

"What?" Ross asks her.

"You were a great pilot. Don't worry, I'll guide you through it." Shuri puts a coom behind his ear "It's just like riding a hoverbike."

"You guys have hoverbikes?" Ross questions.

Shuri raises a sand table. She hurries back to the first table, grabs the gauntlets, and points out some Dora armor.

"Hey, Nakia, take that," Shuri says to Nakia.

"I'm not a Dora," Nakia replies.

"Just put it on, it's armor!" Shuri tells her.

I look at Nakia "It's better to have armor than be unprotected." I tell her.

Shuri runs up the ramp. Nakia begrudgingly grabs the Dora Milaje uniform and runs after her.

"Good luck, Agent Ross!" Shuri calls over her shoulder.

"Yea, I don't know what I'm doing --" Ross says.

"We're counting on you!" Nakia calls.

I look at Ross "I staying here for a bit. I'm going to change really fast," I tell him.

He nods, and I walk into the room where Bucky is hidden. I smile softly but quickly change and rejoin Ross. I find Ross pacing, waiting for word from Shuri or Nakia about what to do, when suddenly the sand table drops to the ground, revealing an F- 16 cockpit.

"Remote piloting system activated." An automated voice says, and Ross turns to look.

"My God," he says.

"Cool huh," I tell him.

"I made it American style for you!" Shuri says through the comm "Get in!"

"All right," Ross says.

Ross hops in and starts up the ship. He then takes down a ship.

"Go!" Shuri comms "We can't let those weapons get beyond Wakanda."

"Alright, I'm on it," Ross replies.

Three men enter the lab. "Oh fuck," I say.