14

"are you gay?"

His words ran a marathon through my head. I was shocked to have even been asked such a thing.

"I er.. I.." I mumble quickly as i stumble over my words. Shock. Pure and utter shock.

"Spit it out then Styles" he smirks as the other boys watch on intensely.

"I.. I'm not sure.." I say quickly. I put my head down to hide my embarrassment.

But that was the truth. How was i supposed to know i was gay? I had never had a gay experience, actually, i've never had any experience.

"It's just you haven't even kissed a girl before, never-mind fuck one, so i was wondering if there was a deeper reason behind it" Louis says with his beautiful blue eyes.

"No.. just haven't got around to it"i mumble quietly.

Louis frowns.

"Oh Harry, you've got a lot to learn my friend.. and about that gay thing?" He says with a smile.

"You should test it out" he adds and goes to find the girls on the dance floor

-.-

Louis' words spun around my head the whole night and i had no clue how i was supposed to let him stay in mine after hearing what he had said drunkenly.

Had he just come out to me? Was he himself gay?

If so, was he into me?

How did he know he was gay?

Am i gay?

So many questions just from his little three word sentence. I think back to all our times together and try piece together every moment to find out who Louis was after all.

I think back to the time after we got our Icecream in tesco over a week ago and how Louis said.

"You won't get it.. your straight"

"Fuck" i mumble to myself as i cop on to everything that had happened over the last few months.

I grab my shit from the club and tell Louis we're going.

"But i wanna dance!" He pouts.

"You can dance at my house come on" i say dragging the smaller man out.

We say goodbye to the others and all i could think about on the way home was how much Louis had changed ever since he went missing from our group for awhile.

I wonder to myself, what the fuck happened when he was away from us because thats when things really started to change.

Authors Note:

Sorry short chapter just trying to pop them out from everywhere💕