10

It had been a month since Louis had returned to our friendship group and we had gone out plenty sunce then and got pretty wasted. Today we were all going to a theme park and we all are very excited

"IM GOING TO RIDE EVERYTHING" Mattie squeals excitedly as we all sat on the bus. Zayn and Talia weren't coming today since Talia wouldn't be able to go on anything cause of her pregnancy.

"Even Louis?"Niall smirks

"Shut up making sexual comments about me and a girl who's gay Niall" Louis says rolling his eyes i look at him confused. He had lost some of his flirty vibes recently. It was weird.

"Jesus.. sorry"Niall laughs quietly and Louis nods silently not knowing what to say or do.

I whispered into his ear "you alright Lou?"

He shakes his head

"Have a lot going through me head H" he says forcing a smile.

"Yeah im sorry i shouldn't have asked" i shrug moving away from Louis but he pulls me back.

"Don't move away. I like us like this. Its comfy"

I laugh and rest my head on Louis shoulder as he rests his head against the window of the bus for the rest of the journey as we shared my ear phones amd listened to a couple of songs while on the road.

-.-
"I wanna go on the blue one" i smirk

"Thats really big" Louis says looking up

"So? Fuck it" i smirk

"Jesus someones not a pussy anymore"Louis laughs and i shrug

"We're going on the blue one anyone else coming?" I smirk and louis rolls his eyes

I see Bee and Mattie think about doing it then they decline.

"Just us so Tommo" i wink hurrying off to get in line

-.-
Louis straps himself into the seatbelt on the seat as i do mine.

"Now don't start crying Styles"Louis smirks as we are fully secure in the seats and there was no backing out now.

"Im not scared"i gulp actually nervous but i wasn't showing him that.

"Good im not scared either so you shouldn't be scared" Louis smirks

"I already said im not scared"

"Yeah thats why you look like your gonna shit yourself" Louis laughs and with that the ride sets off .

I look down to the group of our friends nervously giving off a brave and courageous effect.

"You look scared shitless"Louis laughs seeking more of a thrill after the ride ended.

"Hardly" i smirked. The ride was quite fun. At one point i had to clutch Louis hand. But it was fun.

"Right where to next?" Liam smiles happily excited for the fun day at the theme park.

-.-

"Can i have chicken nuggets chips and a large coke please"Louis orders ahead of me in the que in mcdonalds

"Who even gets mc donalds at the age of 21"i laugh

"Meeeee"Louis cheers waiting for his order as i go and order the same thing.

"Hey you got the same!" louis pouted

"Yeah but im 19 now"

"Yeah yeah whatever Styles" Louis laughs rolling his eyes as we go sit down at the table with our food and friends.

-.-
I was staying in Louis tonight because the trek back to Holmes Chapel from here was too long for tonight and Doncaster was way closer

"Mum am home" Louis calls as he unlocks the door with his key

"Hello love,! Im presuming this is Harry?" Johannah smiles warmly

"Yeah i am lovely to meet you Mrs Tomlinson"

"Lovely to meet you too darling! Call me Jo"she smiles softly

"Mark! Louis and Harry are here. Girls come say hi"

Louis twin 9 year old sisters and his other 14 year old sister Lottie all approach the door with Mark.

"Hello Harry im Mark" he says with a friendly smile.

"Hiya everyone" i smile

"This is Daisy,Phoebe and Lottie hey wheres Fizzy?" Jo smiles

"Shes out with friends"

Fizzy was only 12 years old.

"Ah alright. You can meet her later Harry" Jo smiles as she brings her family into the kitchen and Harry and Louis follow.

"Are you two hungry Lou?" Jo says

"No mum were fine we had mc donalds"

"I want mcdonalds!" Daisy whines and Louis laughs and picks up his 9 year old sister.

"Hi Harry" Lottie smirks

"Lottie stop hitting on Harry hes 5 years older than you" Louis says rolling his eyes

"Suddenly i think Louis has a thing for Harry" Lottie smirks

"Oh shut up Lotts" Louis says with a roll of his eyes.

"Were going to bed mum were so tired. Ill talk to you all tomorrow. Night girls, Night Mark night mum"Louis smiles amd i wave everyone goodnight.

-.-

"You not going to cuddle me tonight" i laugh as i scoot up behind Louis.

"I don't want anyone to come in and get the wrong impression" he sighs and i laugh and wrap my arms around my friend.

"Night Lou"

"Night Hazza"