8

~5 Months Later~
Febuary 7th
harrys pov

Life had changed since we last spoke. Bees father had died suddenly in his sleep. Bee had attempted suicide. She got with Mattie. Broke up with Mattie. I still had no girlfriend or had not had sex. Liam and Lauren were happily together. Niall and Millie were on and off and Zayn and Talia were expecting their first child. Life was strange. And in terms of Louis, no one had heard from him. He kind of just left our new friendship group. Until today.

"Well thats it class for today please make sure you submit your work before your two week break is over in school! I cant wait to see you after half term" Ms Carter smiles as she shoos everyone from the classroom.

"Hiya Haz" Bee smiles softly as she catches up with me and Niall.

"Hi Bee you okay love?"

"Yeah im doing okay" she smiles. We step out into the corridor together just the three of us. Niall looked around for Millie who we then saw rushing through the corridor her hair tied up in a messy bun now dyed pink.

"What did you do"i laugh as Millie rolls her eyes.

"I thought it was temporary" she mutters shoving her papers into her bag.

"Oh" i laugh and Niall kisses her softly and she rests her head on his shoulder.

"I think we should go out to dinner tonight, or a few drinks. Celebrate our final term in school after our break" Bee suggests knowing she needed a distraction from the aching depressing thoughts scattered in her head.

"Yeah that sounds good actually" Millie yawns pulling away from Niall as he slipped his arm around her waist.

"Yeah good for me too" i agree happily.

"Good here with me also. Who you planning on asking Bee?" Niall asks just as Liam approaches us with a good note from his head teacher.

"Er well i want to rekindle things with Mattie, so, Her,Me,Harry,Millie,You Niall,Liam,Lauren,Zayn,Talia and uh Louis too i suppose"

"Louis won't come" i mutter as i walk to my locker and the group follow

"Hey but we could still ask him?" Bee smiles softly

"He won't come" i say slightly louder

"Yeah but-"

"ISABELLA HE WONT COME"i say too loudly.

"Harry what the fuck"Niall says grabbing me by the shoulders to calm me down

"What the fuck happened between you two?"Liam spat as Millie pulled Bee away too ask her of she was okay.

"He just said some shit about me"

"What the fuck did he say that made you shout at your best friend?"

"He called me a  virgin boy"

"Harry dude, thats nothing. Theres no need for you to scream at Bee like that"

"I know but i liked him. We were mates, you dont slag off your mates"

"Louis is like that Harry. He probably meant it in a joking way. Has he tried to text you since you last spoke

"Yeah a few times then he went off the scene like he did with the rest of us but i ignored his texts cause he pissed me off and im not letting anyone walk all over me" i say angrily running my fingers through my curls.

"Man relax. You and Louis definitely need to sort shit out and you need to apologize to bee. So off you trot Styles" Liam says softly and i sigh taking a deep breath going to say sorry to my friend

-.-

I slump around my house in the outfit i was wearing to dinner tonight. A slightly open white shirt and black tight skinny jeans as per usual.

"What are you being all down about?" Anne says as she cooks dinner in the kitchen.

"Im going out for drinks"

"Harry who is depressed because they're going out for drinks"

"Louis gonna be there"

"So? Sort stuff out with him. You liked him Harry. You two had a real bromance."

"Its not that simple"

"What did he even call you again?" Anne laughs ajd i stare at her.

"He called me a virgin mum" i say slightly embarrassed.

"And are you?"

"No obviously not im 18"i lie

"Then why are you so bothered H" she laughs

"Because i don't give off virgin vibes"

"Theres nothing wrong with being a virgin Harry. Once your happy theres nothing wrong" she smiles as she goes upstairs to put laundry away as the dinner boils in the pot and i ponder her words.

-.-

"Cheers to being 18 plus,Our Last Year of School,Lauren and Liams romance,Niall and Millies romance,Talia and Zayns baby and a lots of great new memories" Bee smiles softly as Mattie sits beside her smiling.

"Cheers" we all echo in sync until we all hear a small Doncaster accent.

"Cheers" Louis smirks as he comes and pulls up a chair between me and Bee.

"Alright Harry?" He winks and i smile softly