21

Louis POV

(Date and time is wrong in the following picture)
-.-

Harry and I were actually having a pretty great time. We had finished watching our third movie of the night and we were snuggled under the blanket. His head rested on my shoulder and i knew he felt comforted. It comforted me that he felt comforted. I know this was all new for him. Completely. He had no experience dating, at all.Nevermind a man.

"You smell of cigarettes" Harry mumbles quietly as he fumbles with the hem of his t-shirt.

"You smell of vodka" i mumble back.

Harry had convinced me to do two vodka shots with him and i gotta say, it helped ease tension between us at the start.

"It's making me feel sick.. the smell. Take it off" Harry smirks pointing to the Guns&Roses t-shirt that was on my chest.

I smile.

"Don't get ahead of yourself Styles"i laugh.

He gives me a knowing look and i smile and shake my head. In a swift moment i pull the t-shirt off and harry turns to sit in-front of me, so he can get a better view.

"Picture perfect" he smiles as he snaps a photo of me on his phone.

"Whats that for? Your nightly wank?" I smirk.

He rolls his eyes.

"For my home screen"

I smile.

"Thats not fair, why don't i get one too"

Harry smiles and pulls up his t-shirt.

"Snap me Tomlinson"

I smile and lean back and take a pictire pf the boys abs and stomach.

So incredibly sexy.

"You look good Styles" i mumble

He smiles and tilts his head down.

"You always look good"

Harry leans towards me, scooting across the couch till he's basically on my lap.

He slowly leans in, pressing his forehead against mine and we look into each others eyes for a few moments.

"So? Kiss me" i smirk.

And with that he placed his lips on mine. So soft. So gentle.

We stayed still kissing for a moment, till i wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him closer to me. He put his arms around my neck and together we had a fire igniting kiss.

I slowly leaned away from the kiss to which Harry laid his head on my chest.

I smile and ran my fingers through his curls and he grabbed my other hand

Neither of us said anything but that was okay. Our actions spoke louder than words.

-.-

Shortly after our kiss i told Harry we should make our way to bed.

The two of us travelled upstairs and into my bedroom. I had a double bed with freshly fitted sheets.my Favorite candle was lighting and the room felt so cosy.

I pulled off my trackie bottoms and slid under the covers to the fresh sheets.

Harry smiles down at me still in his skinny jeans but with no shirt.

"You should not wear a shirt more often"i smirk up at him.

He rolls his eyes.

In a swift moment he has his belt pulled off in his hand and had his jeans down at his ankles as he was stepping out of them. He grabbed his toothbrush from his bag and then made his way to brush his teeth.

I hesitantly got up and followed the boy.

We brushed our teeth while making silly faces at each other in the mirror, just like children.

-.-

We laid side by side in bed that night. It was 2am by the time we were actually lying there between our three movies and dinner and chats.

"Louis?" Harry asks me quietly.

"Yeah Haz" i mumble back.

"Can i hold your hand ?" He says softly.

I sit up a little and look down at him. He looked so vulnerable looking up at me.

"Big man harry styles wants to hold my hand?" I smirk and laugh a little.

He frowns and rolls over to face the wall.

I pout.

"What do you mean can i hold your hand Harry?.. of course you can love" i say gripping his hand and running my thumb along his tattoos and veins.

He turns over and smiles up at me.

"thank you louis"

"No problem" i mumble softly.

We lay there in silence. He stroked my hand with his thumb, i stroked his.

"I'm going to sleep now.." he says gently.

"Yeah me too" i mumble back.

That was a lie. I could hardly ever sleep.

"Goodnight" he says turning over.

I frown.

"You want to hold my hand but don't wanna kiss me goodnight?"

He turns over again, smiles at me as he gets on top of me. He straddles my waist, leaning down planting kisses on my forehead, on my nose, on my lips, down my neck, my chest, my abs..

"Oh fuck" i mumble as i reach just at my boxer shorts.

He smirks and gets off.

He can't but help notice my slightly obvious boner for him..

"Save it for another night Tomlinson" he smirks as he rolls over after kissing my lips one more time and i hear him fall asleep, drifting away into his dreams.

I smile at him.

Ever since i met that boy my life has switched completely, but i wouldn't have it any other way.