9

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I mutter as the rest of the group greeted him.

"Hmm i have some questions" he whispers as he smirks

I roll my eyes.

"Where have you been Lou?" Zayn smiles happily resting his hand on Talias small bump.

"Sorting my shit life out. Now im here. Age 21. Happy" he smirks

"And how are you all? What about you Harold write any new anthems?" He winks

He had this new flirty edge. He was strange. Different. But in a good way.

"Hm yeah i did"i say loudly putting up a show of confidence for the new Louis. I couldn't be intimidated by him anymore.

"Thats good. Maybe you could play me a tune like you-"

"Like i used to? Not a chance. People change Louis"

"This mans pissy cause i called him a virgin. You arent actually one are you? " he laughs

"Ofcourse im not" i say rolling my eyes

"Then why you getting so fucked up over it" he smirks

"Because it ruins his fucking reputation Tomlinson. Watch everyone go around calling you a nerd and see how you would react"

"I'd get their asses bet" Louis smirks and i roll my eyes.

"Jesus a lot has changed around here hasn't it?" Louis says laughing

"Well when you leave us for 5 months Louis yeah that tends to happen" Talia spat, this was the first time anyone had heard her stand up for the group.

"Everyone just leave him" i mutter quietly.

"What? I thought you hated him" Bee laughs in shock.

"I need to move on and so does everyone else. He made a harmless comment i ignored him so he left us all. End of conversation" i shrug and the group nod and Niall raises his glass.

"Well cheers to the 10 of us reunited again"

"Cheers!"

-.-

"SHUT UP AND DANCE WITH ME" we all sing on the dance floor of the club in London swahimg frok side to side laughing and dancing. I turned to see Bee and Mattie having a passionate kiss in the corner then me and Louis were approached by two brunette girls.

"Hiya want to dance?" The first brunette winks at Louis and he shrugs her off

"No thanks babe, im here with me mate" he says waving the two brunettes off.

"Hm odd for you to shrug off an attractive girl" I laugh and Louis shrugs

"They weren't even fit to be honest and i much prefer your company. Come on lets go get Mattie and Bee over"Louis smiles pulling me over to the two women who were in a intense make out session.

-.-
The night ended with everyone stumbling home and Louis staying in mine because he was too drunk to return home to Donny.

"Hiya H! Hiya Lou" Gemma laughs as she opens the door quietly at 2am as we struggled into the kitchen together laughing.

"Shh. Mums asleep" she giggles

"Are you two hungry?" Gemma asks as she pushes me back onto a kitchen chair beside Louis as i was trying to get food from the cupboard.

"Soooo hungry. Can we order a pizza hazza?" Louis giggles

"Its too lateeee" i slur

"Fine"louis pouts resting his hand on my thigh and i smile.

"Ill make you two some leftovers" Gemma laughs pulling some food from the microwave and heating it up for the two boys.

"G you know Lou is the same age as you!" Harry giggles drunkenly

"Not as good looking as you gemma" louis smirks

Gemma blushes

"Are you hitting on my sister?" harry laughs

"Noo i don't hit on girls anymore. I used to. I dont like girls" he slurs.

Did he just hint he was gay... I'd ask him tomorrow.

-.-

"Night Harry i missed cuddling you" Louis says softly as he becomes the big spoon

"Missed you too so much Lou" i yawn softly as we fell sound asleep together.