16

Louis's POV
—-

"How did you know you were gay?" Asks the pretty, green eyed boy, sitting on the pavement, 2m from where i was sitting.

I inhale the cigarette and fumble at my converse.

"Who says i was gay?" I mumble as i take the cigarette from my mouth and tap it, to let the ashes fall from it.

His face falls and i look at him and smile.

"I guess you just know don't you? You have an experience of some sort and you just figure it out. It's not supposed to be deep. It's only your sexuality for fucks sake" I say again as i smoke the cigarette.

Harry nods.

"What was your experience Louis?" He says quietly.

I laugh and lay my head against the wall.

"God is this an interrogation? You've really sobered me up" i smile.

Harry blushes and shrugs.

"I'm trying to get inside of your head. See things from your point of view" He mutters softly,

I look at my watch.

12.45 am on may 16th.

"I know you are. I can feel you scrambling and searching around in my head" i laugh and take a puff from the cigarette.

He smiles.

"I .. spooned one of my best mates, and then went on to have a sex dream about him.. that was what fueled me." I say quietly.

"How long ago was this?" He asks.

I laugh.

"So many questions Harry"

"Was it me? Was i the best friend?" He asks again.

I put my head down as my cheeks flushed red.

"I fucking was wasn't i?" He says as he sits up and scoots closer to me.

"Wait Harry" i mumble as i stub my cigarette off the ground so it stops lighting and i throw it away.

Once i throw it away, he gets closer again, he sat right in-front of my face.

"I have so many questions right now" Harry mumbles quietly as he runs his hand through his hair.

I stay silent as i watch Harry,

"Do you like me?" He asks.

I cough.

"What? Haha, Harry you're getting ahead of yourself now.." i mumble, blushing hard.

"Ok, like's a strong word. Do you think i'm attractive?"

I nod my head slowly.

"I'm sorry i fucked things up" i say embarrassed as the boy looks at me with those beautiful green eyes.

"Nothings fucked up.. i just wanna talk" Harry says
reassuringly.

"Ever since i heard i was going to be meeting you Harry, no one else's name stood out to me when Talia said them, and i hadn't even met you yet. Then when we sang tongue tied together and got drunk off straight vodka, when we shared the room in the air bnb, when i look into your green eyes Harry, i see the future and more." I say quickly as Harry sits there and watches me in awe.

"Don't look at me like that" i blush as he stares into my eyes.

"I'm not looking at you like anything, i'm trying to decide what to do next" He mumbles as he looks at me and into my blue eyes.

"I'm sorry in advance for what i'm about to do" i mumble.

Harry looks at me confused and is about to speak until i lean forward and crash my lips onto his. He had smooth plump lips, that were rosey red and tasted of strawberries. He smelt of vanilla and had that manly scent that i adored.

"I've never had a gay thought until i met you and then you completely fucked my head up" i mumble and harry smiles and wipes his mouth.

"That was a good kiss.." he says smiling as he touches his curls.

"You wouldn't know.. you haven't had many" i smirk as i fiddle with my cigarette pack.

He laughs and takes the cigarette box into his own hands.

"True. Then give me another" Harry smiles cheekily.

I laugh and kiss the man again but more passionate this time.

Harry looks at me and says "this conversation isn't over. We still have so much to talk about, it's just i need to get home and get an inhaler"he giggles after it.

I smile and touch his curls.

"Let's make a deal" i mumble,

He looks at me and nods.

"You always carry my cigarettes for me and i will always carry your inhaler"

He smiles.

"Deal" he says as he puts my cigarettes into his pocket.

"Now, let's head home so i can get my inhaler" he smiles and gets up from the pavement as we make our way to his home to share a single bed and tell each other what we dream about..