4

I woke up to the smell of pancakes.

"Hey.."Louis says quietly

"Hello" i yawn as i get out of bed pulling shorts and a tshirt on.

"Im sorry that i kept being rude yesterday. I knew you were in a bad mood and i took it as an opportunity to wind you up"

"Lou, i dont care that you were winding me up thats okay, ive plenty of things to say to you too. I just wasn't in a good mood yesterday. Thats all" i say with a laugh as i sort through my suitcase.

"Good lad Haz. I can't fight with you, i have a feeling were gonna be best friends"

I laugh and imitate Louis' "best friends" and he rolls his eyes and smiles

"Thats the cheeky lad i like"

-.-

"Where you off to after breakfast Haz?" Bee asks as she sips her coffee.

"Im going on a run"

"Oooh can i come?" Louis asks excitedly.

Mattie scoffs "when have you ever ran Lou"

"Since now i do" he smiles

"Yes you can come Louis" i say with a roll of my eyes

"Someones back to themselves" Millie yawns as she strolls into the kitchen in a tshirt and underwear only.

"Jeez Millie cover up" i say covering my eyes.

"harry you have seen my tits. How is Millies ass cheeks worse"

The boys laugh

"Did she have good tits?"Niall asks cheekily and Millie looks at him raising her eyebrow.

Louis just smiles along quietly
-.-

"harry i cant keep up. Can we take a breather for a minute" Louis pants clutching his heart as we ran up hill

"Louis we literally took a breather at the bottom of the hill"i laugh.

"Sooo? My little legs cant take this. Just cause your all lanky and what not" he says flopping to the ground.

"Louis"i moan

"Ooh i like when you moan my name in that Holmes Chapel accent hm. Louissss" he imitates me and laughs.

"Ill have you moaning with a slap across the face now in a minute if you don't shut up and carry on running"

"Ooh Kinky Daddy. Scary" Louis laughs and i begin to run away

"No Harrryyyyy"

"See i knew id have you moan my name" Harry winks and Louis blushes.

-.-

"Can i cook dinner tonight?"Bee asks the group as we all sat around together watching Lauren and Liam play cards together

"No i'd rather not get food poisoning thank you very much Isabella Santiago" i smirk

"H, Im Italian. Food and cooking runs in my blood" she smiles

"Fine im okay with it only if we have spaghetti bolognese" Harry pouts. He loved the italian style bolognese.

Louis pouts too and Niall looks at him and laughs.