22

Louis's POV
-.-

I woke up the following morning to a smell of bacon being cooked in a pan.

I found it strange since Mum was still away and that was usually her early morning ritual.

I roll over to find Harry among the sheets and see that his space in bed is empty. I take a wild guess that it's him downstairs cooking.

I slipped on some tracksuit bottoms over my boxers and make my way downstairs. Harry was in his tracksuit bottoms and was singing along to Fleetwood Mac as they played on the speaker.

"And if you don't love me now, You will never love me again" he hums softly.

He puts bacon on to two plates with 4 pancakes on each.

"I can still hear you saying you would never break the chain" he sings as he pours two glasses of orange juice.

I smile.

"Good morning Love" i mumble as i approach him slowly and pout my lips, searching for a kiss.

"I smell like bacon and I haven't brushed my teeth" Harry sighs.

I mumble "I don't Care" to him and he gives in and kisses my lips.

"Whats for breakfast?" I smile at him as i look at the plates.

"Bacon and Pancakes" Harry smiles.

He hands me over a plate and a glass of orange juice as we sit at the breakfast table and eat with the noise of the speaker playing in the back.

"This is good" i mumble as i chop up the food with my knife and fork and eat it.

"As good as your mums?" He smiles cheekily.

"Better than mums" i smile back at him and he laughs.

-.-

After breakfast it was nearly time for Harry to go and i couldn't lie, i wasn't looking forward to him leaving and for my family to come back.

I loved my family so much, but with just me and Harry around in the house, things were different. It was like we ware living our own lives together. Tonight had made me think aboit possibly moving in with Harry after he left school. Me and him getting our own place together.. only if we were still... seeing each other.

He wasn't my boyfriend yet. Maybe for the best. I wasn't one for catching feelings. That was blatantly obvious with Ellie, but maybe now things could be different. It was Harry after all.

"I don't wanna go. Why are you making me leave" he frowns sadly.

I laugh. " i told mum no one stayed over last night, so it would be weird if you were here with a sleepover bag."

He nods and ruffles his hair cutely.

I unlock my phone to check an email i was just sent when im reminded of the photo i took of Harry last night. I turn my phone to remind him.

He smiles and hangs his head low.

"Can i come round later?"Harry mumbles.

He was aching to spend every minute of his time with me. It made me smile.

"Why don't we do something today. Just us two" i say quietly.

"It's gonna be hard to do it around. Someone will spot us somewhere"

"Not in Brighton they won't" i smile.

"Let's take that gay trip i told you about" i add.

Harry had the biggest smile on his face. And thats all i needed to know that us two needed this trip together.

-.-
I scrambled around my room throwing things in my bag trying to sort my clothes for my trip with Harry. We didn't know how long this trip would last but i guess we would take it as it comes.

Mum, Dad and the girls had gotten home 20 minutes ago and i hadn't told them about my trip and i had no clue how I was gonna say it.

There was a knock on the door and in came Mum and Fizzy.

"Hey love...?" Mum said curiously as she watched me pack.

"Where you off to Lou?" Fizz asked also in the same curious tone.

I looked up at my mum and 12 year old sister.

"Going on a trip to Brighton" i mumble.

"Ah very nice.. with who?" Mum asks gently.

"Err .. Harry.."

Fizzy smirks.

"And the lads" i say swiftly after her smirk.

Mum nods.

"Well you enjoy your trip love. Come say goodbye before you leave won't you?" She says softly as he and Fizz make their way out of the bedroom.

-.-

"Make sure to text me every night son" mum mumbles.

"Yeah and don't get any girls knocked up. I know what these lad holidays are like" Mark mentions.

I roll my eyes and think "definitely no chance of that happening"

"Right. I'll see you lot in a bit right" i say as i grab my bags and head out to my waiting cab.

"Bye Lou!" Phoebe and Daisy call out after me.

"Bye girls."I wave and as i get into the car and put my head against the window as the driver drives me to the train station where Harry would be waiting for me.

Authors Note.

Sorry for the lack of updates, times have been tough recently and i should be doing this more. Its like an escape from reality. All the love❤️