2

I pulled on my white lakers jersey and put on my headband. I smiled at my self in the mirror striking a pose or two until there was a beep outside,which i presumed was Liams mini-van. I scoffed at the thought of me getting into a mini-van.

"Payno whats happening brother" i say as i get into the back of the car.

"Were good Hazza how are you?" Liam smiles

"Doing good daddy thanks" i smirk and Liam rolls his eyes

"So where we meeting these poshies anyways?" I ask as i say hello to Niall,Isabella,Millie,Natalia and Zayn.

"Er.. i think some forest. Hey that Louis lads bringing drink though" Millie cheers

"Ofcourse your happy at the mention at drink"Niall laughs

"Oh shove it Nialler"

"Where ? Up your vagina"Niall smirks and I cheer along with him.

"Grow up boys"Liam says at the bants going on in the back of his minibus.

"Im so sorry daddy" i say with pleading eyes and Niall laughs.

"Right now keep it down. Were nearly here"

I look over to see Talia sitting on Zayns lap as they kissed passionately. I rolled my eyes and Millie was in deep conversation with Bee so it was just me and Niall giggling to ourselves making jokes of the names Louis,Matilda and Lauren.

"Get yo asses out were here" Millie cheers and Liam shoots her a glare. He wasn't fond of that type of language but he was used to it around our group.

I wondered to myself if Louis was going to speak posh. Why was Louis stuck in my head? I should be more bothered about the girls. Whats their names again.. oh yeah Matilda and Lauren.

We approached the back of the forest to where we heard a shouting man singing the lyrics of tongue tied.

"TAKE ME TO YOUR BEST FRIENDS HOUSE" he sings loudly in the grass as the two girls with him swig from the vodka bottle.

I join in obviously. This was one of the best songs going.

"DONT MAKE ME TONGUE TIED" Louis and I sang together. Maybe he wasn't so bad after all.

"Guys this is Matilda,Louis and Lauren."Talia smiles as she introduces us

Matilda waves "Hiya im Matilda but call me Mattie. Matildas way too posh isnt it?" She laughs and the group smile

"Im Lauren. You can just call me er.. Lauren thanks"

"HI IM LOUIS! YOU CAN CALL ME LOU,POO whatever. I kinda go by everything. Hey you wouldn't believe im 20 would you!" He laughs

The man had a hyperactive aura that i liked. E gve off positive vibes and i smiled at him.

"This lads trouble isn't he! Id say hes a hit with all the girls. Look at them curls! You will have Mattie swooning over you in minutes" Louis awed looking at the brunette

"Shut up Louis" Mattie says quickly about Louis remark.

-.-

"Whats this?" I say as the vodka sizzled down my throat.

"Whats what?" Lauren asks shyly.

I point at a piece of paper.

"Havent a clue. Whats it say?"

"It says Mattie and Bee fancy Harry"Louis smirks and the two girls turn to look at him.

"Lou shut up! Leave Harry out of unnecessary conversations!" Mattie says with a roll of her eyes as she talks to Bee and Talia

"Haz has been the same. Non stop talking about Louis"Niall smirks knowing that would annoy his best friend

"Alright Nialler calm down princess. Just because you had sex with Millie before we got here"

"Oh shove it up your bum" Niall jokes

"No you shove it up Blondies"

-.-

"Well it was nice meeting you lot. Will we see you again soon?" lauren asks

"yeah actually you will. Talia booked an airbnb for us in North Hampshire and were gonna spend a weekend away there" Zayn says smiling

The boys nod.

"Slán!" Louis says, as he speaks the words goodbye  in irish after Niall and Harry teaching him all afternoon.

"Bye lads" Liam waves off the group as he drives everyone home again eventually.