18

I was on to my final song and i had decided that it would be best for me to sing a crowd pleaser. Something that always shone bright for me. Something that was always worth it. But then i wanted something passionate and heartfelt.

"Well Ladies and Gents, i'm on to my final song.." i smile as i look at the crowd. I see Louis talking to one of the club owners at our table in the corner but he kept looking at me and i smile.

"What shall i sing?" I smile out to the crowd.

The crowd cheer wildly shouting all kinds of things.

"This song is called Two Of Us. It is written from my best friend Isabellas point of view, it is nearly a spoken letter to her late father, or a voice message left to his phone. I hope you enjoy..."

"It's been a minute since i called you dad..
Waiting for you to pick up the phone..
But i know that you won't get this
But i'll leave my message, so you know your not alone

This morning i woke up still crying
After watching you fade away.
You'll never know how much i miss you
The day that they took you, it should have been me instead..

But you once told me live for it all,
Love them all day by day.
But daddy i can see it all,
The angels, they're on the way..

....."

I finish the song and the crowd stands up in floods of tears and clapping wildly.

I got a few wild things thrown at me.

Knickers, boxers, one rose and a C.D of Queen the bands Greatest Hits.

I pack up my shit and go find Louis in the back of the pub by himself.

He smiles at me and opens his arms.

"you smashed it!" Louis says wrapping his arms around me.

"Thanks Lou!" I laugh wiping the sweat from my forehead. I sip my beer and check the time. 7.45pm.

"Now i think i'm ready to talk again" i laugh and he smiles at me.

"Yeah i am too" he says quietly

The two of us sit down opposite each other and i take a big sip from my beer.

"Right" i say as i take in a deep breath.

"You kissed me last night.."

He smiles and nods.

"Yeah.. uh sorry"

"No don't be sorry.. i liked it." I mumble and blush.

He smiles.

"So erm.. when you went away from us that time.. after you called me something bad.. what actually happened?"

He sighs.

"I packed up my shit in Doncaster. Needed a break from my thoughts and you... Took a train to a small town in Brighton to get away. My trip wasn't a planned "gay trip", i didn't expect to come out of it gay. There was a lot of gay bars around where i was staying so due to my recent dream i decided to go inside. Met a lovely woman called Cindy who was a lesbian, told her my situation and my worries that i was so young and was it just a phase and she gave me the best advice i've ever heard"

"What did she say?" I ask with a soft smile as i sip my pint.

"She said to me.. "You don't fall in love with someones gender, you fall in love with the person. No matter what age, no matter what gender. Love is Love" and that stuck to me Harry.. that's why i had to ask you and see how you felt, and then i never actually got your sexuality, instead,i exposed mine" he laughs and tilts his head back. I look at his tanned skin and beautiful blue eyes. He had a way about him. Something so open yet so enclosed at the same time. He intrigued me.