13

harrys pov-

Tonight the boys and i were taking on the town. We were hitting up a club and it was an exciting night for us all.

I slipped into skin tight jeans and a white t-shirt and ruffled my hair and paired it with my American bandana.

Bee was doing her makeup while sitting on Matties lap in her bedroom. Her parents were out of town so she had the house to herself leaving her to be as gay as she wanted to be for the weekend.

"are you excited for our night out haz?" Bee asks as she applies her fake eyelashes.

"Very excited Isabella" i laugh and she smiles.

"Good.. me too" she says turning to kiss her girlfriends lips.

"So are you two for real this time?" I ask as i spritz myself with cologne.

"yep! All or nothing" Mattie smiles.

"That's good to hear. Are you gonna meet each others parents?"

I frown again knowing parents was a touchy subject with Bee since her father died and now her mother had to deal with her "bisexual-ness" alone.

"Not yet on my half. She knows im gay, i think a girlfriend would kill her so lets just let her warm up to the idea" Bee laughs and Millie squeezes her hand.

-.-

"Whatsup fuckers?" Niall smirks as he struts into the club hand in hand with Millie.

It was already me,Bee,Mattie,Lauren and Liam in the club. Talia wasn't coming as she wasn't feeling well with the upcoming baby and so all we were waiting on now was Zayn and Louis.

"You alright babe?" I smile kissing Millies cheek as she comes to hug me to greet me.

"Im good thanks" she smiles sitting down.

"So how are you all?" Lauren asks sipping from her drink.

The group answers but i felt kinda distant until Louis was here. That was when things started heating up.

"Im here fuckers!" He exclaims as he makes his presence known as he leads him and Zayn into the bar.

"The party has finally started!" He mumbles as he sits across from me, he kicks me under the table.

"Wanker" i say with a roll of my eyes.

"Prick" he smirks back just as quick.

Zayn lights a joint in the bar and passes it around the group.

The group orders a second round of drinks as they all sit together and talk nonsense for hours on end. That was until an unexpected topic came up.

"So who's gonna get married first?" Liam asks with a sigh as he hugs Lauren.

Lauren looks around the room and smiles.

"Niall and Millie" she says with a calm tone.

"Nah we're not getting fucking married" Niall says as he takes a swig of his drink.

"Yeah. Marriage fucks everything up so why would we?" Millie says too agreeing on what her boyfriend had just said.

"Fair enough.. erm No offence to Mattie but, Bee and Harry" Zayn says.

I start coughing after my drink in shock of what i just heard.

Bee blushes a crimson color and i put my head down low to avoid meeting anyones eyes

"Well that really silenced the group didn't it" Louis mutters with an attitude. He seemed pissed off over the comment.

"Whats gotten into you lately little lad" Niall says laughing and the group laugh. I just simply smile.

"Nothing has gotten into me" Louis says with a pout.

The boys shake their heads.

"Ever since you fucked off on us you've been different. What happened?" Zayn says, Liam agrees and I nod.

"Alot has fucking happened. Just nothing that should concern any of you" Louis says.

"Now, excuse me love?" Louis says calling the waitress over.

"How can i help you?" She smiles. She was a busty blonde, big boobs and a pretty face.

"Can i have 9 vodka shots and your number?" Louis smirks and gives the blonde a wink.

She laughs and writes her number down on the receipt of the shots and hands it to Louis and then walks off to get them.

"That's the Louis we all missed" Mattie smirks happily.

"You have a girlfriend Louis" i mumble to him quietly.

He shrugs.

"I plan to end things with her soon anyways, i'm not feeling it" he says quietly knocking his shot back down his throat.

I do mine and i feel the vodka slide down my neck.

I watch the others do theirs and then watch as the girls take the dance floor leaving just us 5 boys sitting at the table.

-.-

Louis was well intoxicated and onto his i'd say about 9th drink of the night but this wasn't including his shots though. He had done two tequila shots and a jagerbomb.

"How are youu harry?" He slurs drunkenly.

I laugh at him.

"I'm fine Lou" i smile.

The rest of the boys were all sitting at the table, the girls were still dancing and mingling.

"Harry Edward Styles" Louis mumbles looking at me. His pupils were dilated.

"Louis William Tomlinson" i say back.

"I have a question for you that has spun my mind for so so many months." He slurs.

"This is part of the reason that made me leave!" He laughs and tilts his head back sipping from his drink.

The other boys and I, watch on scared.

He laughs and then sits up straight and looks me
dead in the eye.

"Are you gay?"