15

"Why did we have to leave so early?" Louis frowns as we stroll along till we saw my home in the near distance.

"Cause my heads all fucked up" i murmur quietly.

Louis smirks.

"You're really contemplating that gay thing aren't you?"

I shake my head

"..no?"i say with a certain smile.

He laughs and smiles.

"Yea you are" he skips ahead of me in the dark night. I look at his outfit as he runs ahead, jumping over every drain and dodging old pieces of gum stuck to the pavement.

He wore black jeans,a white tank top and an old pair of black hightop converse that had untied laces.

"Louis tie your shoes you're gonna fall" i mumble to him as i hurry up to the man. My fast and sudden movements made me gasp a bit.
He stops im his race against the pavement and looks down at his shoes.

"Nah.. i like 'em. It's a vibe" he smiles as he continues on.

I smile and shake my head. That was my Louis though, he always had random energy bursts especially when he was drunk and he did things differently. Louis.. My Louis...

He skips on ahead and i hurry after him. I gasp again and It made me remember that i had asthma and i wasn't used to running after someone like this.

I stop as Louis runs ahead and i slow down and clutch my heart, giving myself a moment to breathe.

Louis turns around and frowns at me.

"Hey curly! You alright?" He says with a pout.

I smile and tilt my head back.

I could see the worry in his face as he runs up to me.

"Sit down" he mumbles as the two of us sit against a wall ay midnight on the cold pavement.

I take in deep breaths and track my heartbeat on my wrist.

"You've got asthma?" He says softly. This was one of the few times i had seen him so genuine and soft.

I nod my head.

"I don't manage it very well. I usually just try forget about it and i guess the running after you kinda triggered it" i sigh.

Louis frowns.

"You need to get it managed Harry. You need to see the doctor and make sure you carry your inhaler" Louis frowns.

"Don't want to carry it. It's a weird shape in my pocket" I laugh and Louis shakes his head.

"Typical excuse."

I just smile at the man beside me. When we were together i felt stronger and protected.

He fumbles in his pockets and he takes out his lighter and cigarettes.

"You shouldn't smoke these" he mumbles pointing at the smokes.

"I don't do cigarettes. I prefer to smoke weed anyways" i mumble.

He smiles and stands up and moves further down the wall and sits back down again, leaving a 2m distance between us.

I look at him confusedly.

"So i can smoke"he says gently as he lights up the cigarette. It spits out ashes and it burns away in his hand.

"Louis...?"

"Yeah Harry?" Louis mumbles as he puts the smoke into his mouth,restjng it on his bottom lip.

"How did you know you were gay?"