Chapter 13

Normal P.O.V.

"This week is starting to kill me Tenten!" You drunk your (favorite drink that gives you energy[Ex: Mines is those Starbuck ready drinks you get at Walmart] and sighed on the rooftop. 

 It was lunchtime, but today everything was hectic. Hell, it even had Guy-Sensei sighing and he never seemed tired at anything. 

   "(F/n) focus, we have to make some adjustments to script for rehearsal today." Tenten was focused. Tenten always gets like this when it comes to serious matters like grades, she does not play those types of games. 

   "Maybe joining this was a bad idea," you tapped your pencil. 

 "Oh yeah, you definitely made a bad decision. Just looking at that work is making me tired, such a drag, but hey you're the one who wanted to see guys kiss, you little weirdo." Shikamaru cackled. 

  "You act like you aren't the same way! I know you watch girls get it on!" You counteracted.

"Fujoshi!" 

"Fundashi!"

"You two quit it! Shikamaru let (F/n) focus right now you two can argue later!" Tenten popped a vein in her forehead. "Sorry," you both say quietly. Tenten was very scary when tried with or so you heard from Rock Lee.

  "Maybe you two should take a break it won't hurt, right?" Naruto chuckled uncomfortably.

"Yeah, Naruto you're right break tim-"

"No, we just took one 15 minutes ago."

"But Ten-"

"What I just say (F/n)," You frowned slightly rubbing tenten's back and turning back to the papers in front of you. 

The double doors to the roof opened just as you were fixing mistakes. 

 "Naruto, Yamato needs you for make-up work." Sasuke tapped his foot. "Shit." Naruto cursed, "I'm not going to that bugged-eyed creep's make-up work." 

"Oh yes you are stupid fuck, you know what kind of punishments Yamato brings, and you know I'll scold you too if you don't pass this semester," Sasuke added. 

"I don't care about Yamato, I'm not go~ing," He mimicked Yamato's persona. Sasuke walked up to him and dragged his collar dragging but Naruto wasn't going out without a fight. Sasuke was on top of Naruto. They were about to fight when...

 Click click...

"Hehe so cute," You took a picture on your phone.

 "(F/N)!!!" The both of them stared at you. "This is no time for your stupid weird fantasy antics, give me the phone." Sasuke got off Naruto and inched towards you. "(F/n)~ you know I'll never do anything to hurt you, just delete that picture kay?" Naruto had a big nasty grin on his face.

 "No~."

"No?"

"Nope." 

"(F/n)," they were saying things in unison which scared you a lot. 

"Catch me if you want to delete it that bad~." You giggled a bit. 

"I'm not going through this again," Sasuke smacked his lips and grabbed you but he missed and you took off running. 

"AFTER HER NARUTO!"

"RIGHT! (F/N) GET YOUR CUTE BUTT HERE NOW!" The two friends chase after you in the hallway.

Tenten sighed heavily while taking a sip on her energy drink, "We are never going to get done in time." Hinata, who was on the roof with you guys, giggled at Tenten and pat her back once more.