Chapter 5

If you didn't know or just forgot here is some valuable information:

(F/n): First name, (L/n): last name, (e/c): eye color, (h/c): hair color

////////////////////////////

                              Normal P.O.V

   "Who the HELL are you two!?"

"The boys that are gonna beat your A$$!" Naruto shouted as he throws a punch.

   Naruto and Sasuke had a FREE-FOR-ALL with the boys who were catcalling you. It caught a lot of attention from people walking by. 

 You looked dumbfounded at the sudden outbreak. During the middle of the fight, one of the boys tried to grab you and take off, but you kicked him in the balls as hard as you could. He fell to the ground instantly. 

   At the end of the fight the group ran off in fear saying they will be back to haunt you, but you know that will never happen. "What in the hell were you thinking?!" Sasuke scolded you, "you could have been kidnapped or worse!"

    You can hear it all in Sasuke's voice that he was worried about you and Naruto was looking at you in disappointment. Instead of having an attitude because of Sasuke's tone, you apologized...

   "I'm sorry about all of this guys, I am sorry I can't control the eyes of men who haven't been taught manners at all," you said in an apologetic tone.

...halfheartedly.

Sasuke's P.O.V

        "Jesus help me! this girl and the mouth on her," I rolled my eyes.

    "OH fuck you!" you growled at him. "Hey! Hey! Don't fight now (F/n) just got out of this situation she's right she can't control rooming eyes," Naruto stepped in as her defense. What am I? on trial hell Nah. 

  "But in Sasuke defense, (F/n), you shouldn't have left us like that," Naruto scolded her.

Normal P.O.V

      Naruto patted your head and smiled, "Don't be so down ( F/n), I forgive you and I am pretty sure Sasuke does too." You gave a warm smile to both of them, which made both of them fuzzy. "Hey, guys, you wanna call it a night?" 

  "Definitely!" Both of them said sighing. 

    Naruto wrapped his arm around your shoulder and pulled you closer to him. "Naruto...?" You were a little flustered. 

"Huh?"

"Nevermind...," Naruto and you walked together with Sasuke walking beside Naruto. The boys walk you home, well around the corner because of you stopping them from going further. "You sure (F/n), because if anything happens to you we won't be there to help you?" 

   "I'm sure Naruto, I'll be fine just go," you assured Naruto. "Alright if you get kidnapped don't call me," Sasuke teased but you just stuck your tongue out at him. And with that, they left. 

  You walked around the corner and opened your front door to reveal your father worried.

 "(F/n)!" 

  You stopped in horror and looked at the time. Your mom stomped to the front door with a slipper in hand. 

"Hey, mom how was-" In a millisecond that slipper was thrown at your head instantly. "Get. Your ass. In that living room now." your mom wasn't playing games at all. "1."

"2."

You hurried as fast as you could and made eye contact with your dad. "Sit down you already know we are both in trouble," your dad flinched at the shoe that came his way. 

Summary mommy milf mad. :(

/////////////////////////////////

Sorry, it's so short today and my update schedule is messed up. School has been a pain with my exams around the corner, but after that, I'll be free to do what I want yeeeeeeeee! I also have another story if anyone would like to check out!!!

I will make it longer in the future,

Author-Chan