Chapter 11

-Credits to the art above I believe the artist nametag is hikanon1336 on Tumblr-

I've decided to not do the pronouns thing because it's too much work as of right now with school and everything so I'm still going to use she/her pronouns but of course you replace those with any pronouns you like... I love the support that you guys give me I love yall anyway. On to the story (ω)

Normal P.O.V

On this fine Thursday afternoon lunch Tenten, Hinata, and you were on the roof as always enjoying the atmosphere while thinking of who to put in the starring lines of the upcoming play. 

"I know this is a stretch and it will never happen but Sasuke and Naruto should be the leads!" You said sipping a (Carton/bottle) of (Favorite Juice). "...don't you hate Sasuke?" Tenten side-eyed you. "Hate is a strong word I strongly despise Sasuke, but a sacrifice must be made for the greater good." You pumped your fist up.

Hinata was just enjoying the view and giggling about the conversation tenten and you were having. "I know you ship them (Y/n) but it would be impossible to have him play the dominant role. Plus we will have all the fangirls and sakura down our neck." You'd hate to think about it but it was true. Sasuke's fanbase is out of pocket and toxic and the leader is very arrogant. 

 "B-but Tenten," you pouted, "Imagine the wholesome scenes we set up for the two. Don't you ship SasuNaru?" Tenten sighed, "I hate those stupid puppy eyes...I'm in but I can't promise it will work knowing Sasuke."

"Yeah that's true," you sighed drastically, "but thank you!" 

"So if Sasukes disagrees, which I know he will, who will be his replacement? I volunteer Neji as a tribute," Tenten daydreamed. "Tenten. I'm going to say this in the nicest way possible. If Sasuke disagrees what makes you think Neji will even look your way." Tenten pouted, "You said the nicest way possible..." One tear was shed on Tenten's face.

Hinata just giggled at the conversation, "Why don't you put up an audition for the lead?" You thought about it for a moment, "Hinata you're a genius! I already got Naruto as the protagonist!" You grinned with Tenten. "We also have to find a lead role for the sister as well," Tenten said thinking about other roles to put people in.

"Actually Hinata would fit perfectly in that spot." You looked back at Hinata.

"Umm- I- well- I don't-t think I can-n do it-t..." Hinata placed her head down.

"You'll be fine, plus, it will give you a chance to hang with Naruto~kun," Tenten reassured her.

Hinata blushed at the thought of interacting with Naruto. "I mean it's something to think about but if you don't want to we'll find someon-"

"I'll do it for Naruto!" Hinata burst out. "That's our girl!" You and Tenten said together.

"Okay, so what's the plan? Auditions?" Tenten questioned. "Precisely Tenten, I'll go see if I can borrow the auditorium for the audition tomorrow." You said proudly. "I can-n make flyers and a signup sheet for the audition tomorrow-w, I want to help you guys as much as I can-n." Hinata blushed a bit.

You thanked Hinata for loading off some of the work off your plate. "And with this let's let the meeting for now come adjourned," Tenten said that looking at the time. "Hinata left first and as you begin to pack for class again you felt a slight grasp on your arm. Tenten looked at you sternly, "Before we leave for class I have something to say."