Chapter 4

Normal P.O.V

        The first week of school has been crazy. You thought to yourself as the last day of the week ended. Now it's a Saturday, and you just chilling on the couch, eating (favorite snack), and watching Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba. You didn't have work at all this week, but next week your planner would be booked. Luckily, today was just a chill day for you.

       Your phone buzzed in your pocket, and you picked it up to reveal Naruto calling you. You answered it and put it to your ear.

 the conversation started at 3:32 PM

You: Hello?

     Naruto: Hey (F/n), are we still down for today?

You: Of course I'll be there, what time is it again?

Naruto: It's at 4:00 PM 

You: Alright see you later!~

the conversation ended at 3:34 PM

       You hung up the Phone realizing that it was 3:35 PM already.

     You got up from the couch and went into your room to get ready. You just put on a casual aesthetically pleasing outfit with some comfortable walking shoes, did your hair, grabbed your (favorite purse or wallet), and headed for the door. 

  "And where do you think you're going this time of the evening, young lady?" your dad said tapping his foot. "Just going to hang with a friend, Father," you assured him.

    "Alright be safe, and call me when you're in danger," he sighed going back into the kitchen.

   "Make sure your mother doesn't know about this you know how she is. we'll both be in trouble for real. Get home by 8:00 I'll cover for you until then," Your dad looked in the fridge.

"Oh yeah, definitely! thank you, dad I love you," you said leaving.

    "Love you, sweetheart."

       When you arrived out of the Fall Fair, you were a little early, but Naruto was already there. "Hey (F/n)!" he called out to you walking towards you. 

     "Hey Naruto!" you said smiling. "Well, now that you here let us go explore," he said with a bright smile as you two walked. "So Naruto, what ride do you want to ride first?" 

      "Hmm... maybe we can ride that one?" he pointed at the MEGA DROP which looks fast. "But, we have to wait on one more person, I made an arrangement yesterday one more person is coming," he said cheesing. "Really, who is is it?"

       A certain raven-haired boy walked up to you and Naruto which answered your question. "Naruto, you didn't tell me SHE was coming," he rolled his eyes at you. You crossed your arms annoyed at the sight of him. "Can't you two just get along?" Naruto scratched his head. "Tch." you both mouthed that at the same time looking in opposite directions.

      The moment from then on was a bit awkward. But once you three got to the MEGA DROP, the argument began. "You know what I am going to say it Sasuke, I don't care that you broke your elbow!" Naruto laughed a bit.