😥HAPPY HALLOWEEN SPECIAL😈

Well, hiiiiiyyyyyaaaaaaaaa! I'm a sick little duckling how about you?  Are you doing ok? I hope you are because I'm not I'm dying inside, literally I have a cold. But don't worry about me! You're here for one thing and one thing only... 

FANFICTION ABOUT NARUTO!!;-)

(And I'm here to bring that to you, so getting to the point here are some special Halloween addition Oneshot fluffs)

     TW: SKIP this is just a one-shot so it has really nothing to do with the actual story..you may skip if you like.

* In the Case Of Naruto *

Normal P.O.V.

   Halloween a day of candy, costumes, and haunted houses, but for you, this day was a day to relax.

   "Halloween, a day all to myself," you sighed in relief as you were planning your day. The black bath bombs you bought were perfect for Halloween. You planned to take a relaxing bath with bath bombs and after that watch scary movies in your (Pjs/onesie) while eating candy.

   It was the perfect day for you to relax with no school, no model work, and no parent's home since they were on a business trip.

              The bath is warm and ready, perfect for you to get in. You added the finishing touches, your bath bombs, and some bubbles. Everything was set now, you stripped your clothes, hopped into the bathtub, and relaxed heavenly. 

           After a 30 minute relaxing bath, you got out of the bathtub and wrapped yourself in a towel. As you got closer to the bathroom door to leave, you hear a strange sound coming from your bedroom window. 

      'Is someone trying to kidnap me?' you thought opening the bathroom door and into your room. In your room appeared an orange-haired boy with whiskers on his face. 

    "Nope, it's just Naruto...wait...NARUTO YOU PERVERT!!" you said as you grabbed an item nearby to throw at him. 

    "Owww! (F/n) was I supposed to know that you were changing!" Naruto pouted. 

     "WELL, if you would have ringed the front door doorbell and waited like a normal person!! You know what just get out of my room!!" You said as Naruto quickly got out of your room to avoid getting hit.

        You quickly put on some comfortable lightweight clothes, "You can come in now," you said calming down. Naruto came in with a confused and utterly mild blush on his face. 

       "For now on please make an entrance like a normal person." you scolded him. "Sorry, I enter Sasuke's house like that all the time, but he doesn't mind, so I thought you would mind but I was wrong." "Aww! that's so adorable, you enter your boyfriend's house like that and he doesn't mind, I ship so bad!" you fangirled a bit. 

    "HEY! CALM DOWN *FUJOSHI! He is not my boyfriend besides I like someone else," He glances at you. "So why did you come here anyway?" you asked. "Well, I came to drag you to a haunted house with me." 

   "Oh really? Well let me change and we can go quickly, okay?" you assured him. "Okay!" he stepped out of the room. You changed into some cute but casual clothes with (brand) shoes and walked out of your room. Naruto glanced at you with a blush on his face. 

{*Fujoshi: a term for "rotten girl" often associated with girls who love or fetishize BL (Boys Love). the more you know I guess (〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜}