Chapter 6

Normal P.O.V

     "Hey (F/n), if you don't start hurrying up you'll be late for school!" Ava shouted upstairs. 

    "Okay, Okay I'm coming!" You rushed down the stairs. "What's on my agenda today," you said putting on your school shoes.

   "You have a photoshoot with Louis Vuitton and an interview with Vogue. "Thank you so much, Ava, you're the best, see you!" you ran out the door to school.

..............

  On your way there you found a little cute puppy, a [Type of Dog] to be exact. He looked scared and lost, you couldn't resist so you stop to pet it. The dog was filled with joy and wagged its tail after you pet it. 

     "You're so cute! I want to keep you so bad but you probably have an owner, huh?" The pupper activated the puppy-eyed Sharingan, and from then on you couldn't resist any longer. "Okay. okay, but only for today until we find your owner," the puppy licked your face. 

     You put the puppy in your school bag and ran off to school.

~~~////////// Future time skip brought 2 u by Kakashi's dog PAKKUN////////~~~~ 

      You had to go to the front office to get a tardy slip because you were fifteen minutes late. "Thank you, Ma'am," you took the tardy slip and sighed. 'First period, here I come!' you thought sliding the door to reveal a disappointed Guy-Sensei.

  "Miss (F/n), how disappointing of you to intrude in the teaching of the Youth!" Guy-Sensei does his disappointing pose.

   "Sorry, sir, I'll try to make it on time from now on," you said with a sincere smile and sat at your desk. Guy-Sensei continues his lecture about Youths. Making sure no one was looking, not even Sasuke who always look at you for some weird reason, you slightly opened your bag to check on the puppy. 

  The pupper was asleep in the bag, "Awww~" you whispered petting its head.

    *Lunchtime Skip brought 2 you by Itachi the Gordon Ramsay of Eggs*

     The bell has just rung, signaling everyone's lunch break. Walking down the hall with the puppy in your school bag, you headed to the school's rooftop to eat your bento, since Naruto invited you there. 

    On the way to the rooftop, you come across Tenten, your best and loyal friend. "(F/n), my love, it's been far too long since we have seen each other."

   Tenten said that like she was straight out of a romance story. You giggled and played along, "Yes, it has very since you left my heart into pieces," you said looking away from her dramatic. 

    "I will never forgive myself for such a stupid thing, but I will always love you!" She got close to you and turned your face to face her lifting your chin like you two were about to kiss. 

"Are you approaching me with your love," you say seductively making a JoJo's Bizarre Adventure reference.  "Yes, because I love you," Tenten said acting, "Well I can't get back together with you!-

   I'm sorry!" you ran still in the romance act. 

   "Come back! My love!" Tenten chased you to the rooftop.

*Sasuke's P.O.V*         

     As everyone was talking on the rooftop, I hear two female voices coming from the rooftop entrance. (F/n) comes out of the door followed by Tenten. 'Oh, brother,' I think to myself drinking my carton of milk. 

  (F/n) put her bag and bento on the table and quickly grabbed some pocky out of it. 

  "Oh, my love, please forgive me!" Tenten got close to (F/n), a little too close...

"I cannot because how do I know if you're going to shatter my heart...again!" she turned away from her. Everyone on the rooftop was now watching (F/n) and Tenten. "I-I won't anymore, my heart belongs to you!" I look in surprise, as everyone else was surprised too.

  Tenten wrapped her hands around (F/n)'s waist and kissed her?????????????

 .

.

.

.

'Is (F/n) gay??'

  I split my carton of milk on the floor. "AND CUT!" (F/n) said. "That was amazing! look at their faces hahahahhaha!" Tenten laughed. 

   "It's all fake guys look," (F/n) showed the box of pocky in her hand. 

   "OOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooh," everyone said. "Wait how does it work?" Naruto said not getting it. I facepalmed myself. 'Well...," (F/n) took out a pocky and put it in her mouth. Tenten bit the other end of the pocky so it looked like they were kissing. 

  "That was lowkey super hot though," Shikamaru said sighing. Choji looked at Shikamaru weird when he said that. "What! I like romance lesbian stories, get on my level." (F/n) and Tenten laughed at Shikamaru. 

     (F/n) grabbed her bento sat at the table next to Naruto. I got a napkin from the table and wiped the milk I had split. I sat across from Naruto and continued to eat my lunch. "(F/n) you were so amazing you should join the drama club!" Naruto said cheerfully.

  "I don't know, I not that much of an actor, you know," (F/n) looked at her school bag weirdly. "I think you'll be great you know, believe it!" Naruto gave his signature thumbs up. 

  "Ruff! Ruff!," I hear a sound coming from (F/n)'s bag. (F/n) suddenly got up and grabbed her bag. "I'll be right back," she got up, but before she could leave I grabbed her wrist.

  "What's in the bag," I asked curiously. She sweated bullets, "N-nothing out of the normal..." she shuddered. "Mind if I check then?" I asked knowing something is in the bag. "I-" she took off quickly.

  'There has to be something in that bag,' I think chasing after her.

////////////////////////////////////

Looonnnggg time no see. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter as much as I do writing it. And thank you soo much for 500+ reads. makes me motivated and Happy :') Okay, that's it bye

Luv you guys,

Author-Chan <333333

Also, check out my other story that I'm working on! ItachixReader <33333

A/N editing comment: Pfft- yall ever cringe at what you used to text like? I'm having a moment with editing my notes :/ Also the Itachi story I took back to drafts because I wanted to polish it before I send it back. Also, ya know gotta finish it anyways skip this if u want. :p