Chapter 3

Normal P.O.V

          Today has been a train wreck for you. You've made some friends and you've made some enemies. You had your ups and downs, but now the day was finally over.  All you had to do was make it through P.E. 

      Everyone in the whole grade last period was physical education. This means you had to see Sasuke for the 50th time in a row! He's in all your classes, so you had to put up with him glaring at you suspiciously. You wondered if going to school was the right choice to make. 

   Hey though, at least you have some plans with some friends, that's going to be fun. You're going to spend time on Saturday with Naruto and Sunday binge-watching Avatar: The Last Airbender with Tenten since she has never watched it before and it's mandatory she watch it because it's a perfect show.

   You put on your P.E clothes and slipped your athletic shoes on. Your gym outfit was okay, to say the least, but it was a little tight on you.

  You didn't want to show any of your body to the whole school. You never really liked people staring at you for too long. The only staring you allowed was when you were at work.

       You walked out of the locker room and into the gym. You looked for Tenten to be protected from starers who would stare at you. It was too late though because some people were already staring too much. Tenten and you united safely and had a conversation about memes. The teacher showed up and pretty much explained what we were doing today. 

     The activity was a sack race but an extreme sack race. You and a partner have to share one sack and, while being in that sack you have to do an obstacle course, which seems fair enough until you've seen the obstacle course. "Okay time for me to pick your teams," Iruka Sensei says. He starts calling out names for people then your name comes up," (F/n) (L/n) and Sasuke Uchiha." You gave an awkward 'I don't want to be here' smile and Tenten noticed. "Stop being a drama queen, (F/n)," Tenten says, " At least, your not me I have Lee." Some fangirls stare at you jealously.

    You felt really awkward standing by Sasuke let alone be in a sack with him. You were a little nervous and maybe other mixed emotions. You wished you were with Naruto because you would have felt a lot better.

Sasuke's P.O.V

      'What! Come on Iruka Sensei you could have chosen Naruto! Whatever, I'll get this over with and go straight home.' I slowly walk up to her with my hands in my pockets. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is not the full chapter, but It's something. I'll upload the second half later because homework is getting to me.

Love,

Author-Chan