Chapter 3.5

Sasuke P.O.V

                 She greets me with a smile and a basic "hello." I just give her a head nod not wanting other girls to crowd me because I said something. As the sacks are getting handed out I grab one and open it up. I think to myself, 'How in the heck are we going to fit in this?!' I look at her up and down, examining her body. A slight blush ran across my face, but it was barely noticeable. She moved her lips saying something under her breath.

Normal P.O.V

            You notice Sasuke looking at you and you say under your breath, "You perverted swine," you crossed your arms. The race was about to begin so Sasuke and you quickly got into the sack. It was very tight and uncomfortable plus you could feel each other's breath. And with that, the race begins.

               You were surprised that you were even making it through the race being hot and sweaty than so close to some emo guy right now. Finally, you could see the finish line, being so hot you were dying inside, but then something surprising happened. When you two were crossing the finish line, You accidentally tripped and fell. 

      "Respectfully, get off me!" you squirmed as hard as you could. "Bro calm down! let me get up first," Sasuke had to trip or something because after that all you felt was something warm hit your lips. 

Everyone was shook at the discovery. The girls were quaking in anger at you stealing Sasuke's first kiss. Tenten was so happy for you plus she felt like a ship sailing. Naruto and the rest of the boys were shook Sasuke would even kiss a girl. 

But Naruto knew all too well that, that wasn't Sasuke's "First Kiss" ^w^

           You quickly wiggled out of the sack blushing in embarrassment. You were a little angry, embarrassed, and surprised a new feeling. You quickly covered your mouth. "Ayo, what the hell sasuke!" Sasuke got a little annoyed over that response. "Don't act like this was my fault! You the one who fell!" He blamed you. "Okay, but you didn't have to kiss me to get it up! Stupid emo!" You felt a rush within you and left for the bathroom. "Can I go to the bathroom?" you heard Tenten say before leaving herself.

          "Help me Tenten I've sinned," you said hugging her, "Stop being a drama queen it's not that bad," she says assuring you." I've only met you for three hours but it feels like I've known you for years, jeez you're going to be the death of me," she says crossing her arms. " Awww~ Thanks, but back to the subject," you say smiling. 

    "Wait I just thought about something... Tenten, do you ship me and him together? And that's why you're saying 'It's no big deal stop being a drama queen'?" 

    "... Maybe," Tenten replied. "Tenten!" Tenten grabbed your wrist, "Let's talk about this later, class is still in session, you know?" You guys make it back into the gym in perfect timing.

        *After School and after you and Tenten's talk sorry I'm so lazy ;p*

        Naruto taps your shoulder getting your attention, "Hey, (F/n) are you ready to go?" You nod your head saying, "Yep." Naruto and you had a deep conversation about what happened on this crazy first day. You asked to part ways as you got closer to your house, because you didn't want your secret to be found out. And this concludes your first day of school.

====================================

And with that I have finished the first day of school *applause* I will write more but I hope you like this one.

Thanks For Reading,

Author-Chan~