Chapter 8.5

*Yesterday Ago*

  *Naruto's P.O.V*
    "A-a-are you ready to go Naruto-Kun?" She asked me. 

   "You don't have to be so formal with me, just call me Naruto. Hinata was it?" I said reassuring her. "A-a-alright-t-t!" She turned red. "Alright, I'm all done! So before we go, where do you stay?" She seemed flustered, "I-I t-thought-t we w-would part ways at the bus s-stop?!" I grinned.

 "It's part of my Naruto way to be somewhat kind and caring." I smiled a bit.

The silence was a little awkward with her glancing at me, so I decided to try and start a conversation. "So, eh, ya like jazz?" she giggled a bit. "W-well-l not particularly J-jazz but I like Lofi Beats," she seemed like she finally warmed up to me.

And from there we talked until we reach the bus stop. "I g-guess I'll see you tomorrow?" she said as her face was red. "Sure!" I smiled as I watch her walk slowly away.

"Hey watch OuT!"

"wha-"

*3rd Person P.O.V.*

   Naruto caught Hinata before she could hit the ground and brought her closer to his chest. "Naruto-Kun!" Hinata turned as red as a tomato, she was so close to Naruto's lips. Were they really going to kiss?

A roundhouse kick was delivered to Naruto and he flew all the way to the gate fence. "LADY HINATA ARE YOU OKAY!?" Neji glared at Naruto with evil eyes. "Yeah-h I was fin-," before Hinata could answer, she was already carried by Neji's big brother embrace.

*Flashback Ended*

Normal P.O.V.

   "It was awkward but ok," Naruto told you scratching his head.

   "I don't know if you're telling the truth. You have a huge scar on your cheek, does it hurt if I touch it?" You touch the bruise through the bandaid and Naruto flinched. "I'll tell you about it after school, see you later!" 

  Naruto ran off past Neji who gave him a dirty look.

  You sighed and moved away from your locked locker, but felt a slight tap on your shoulder.

"Umm....(F/n)?" You turned around to see Hinata twiddling her fingers. "I-I want-t to say thank-k you for doing that-t for me yesterday-y," she blushed thinking about it. "Hey, you don't have to thank me it was my pleasure!" You smiled at her. "The least I can offer you is my friendship-p," she faintly smiled. "Well, I gladly accept," you hugged her. "see you later!" she ran off.

You walked into homeroom, or at least try to because of all the fangirls going crazy. There was still a lot of time left before the bell rang, so you decided to talk to Kakashi-sensei as he was doing paperwork. 

  "Oh hello miss (L/n), what brings you to my desk?" Kakashi asked smiling under his mask. "About the book recommendations?" You said sitting on his desk. "Oh, well I really can't recommend any of my books to you because you're underaged but the library lady has some good recommendations for you to try-"

"Sensei do you read porn books?" you asked curiously whispering but it was still loud enough for people close to hear.

  "Now where is this coming from Miss (L/n)?" He looked ready to send you to detention for that.

 "A rumor from Guy-sensei."

   "I knew it," he rolled his eyes.

A few looks were on Kakashi-sensei now. "That's absurd, I simply read books on health and murder mysteries that may be boring or too bloody for your understanding," Kakashi answered cool and collected.