Chapter 1

Normal P.O.V

                                                      *The First Day of School*

                 You sat in your make-up chair while your hair designer/make-up designer/therapist did your hair. 

You were nervous about your first day of school thinking what if my career interfere with my school? What if people only want to make friends with me because I'm famous? Will I ever have true friends? Your train of thought was stopped by your best friend, Ava, "Aren't you excited about your first day of school, why do you have such a sad face?"

 "I'm just nervous about everything," you said sighing. "Well don't be, have fun girl, it's your day to shine, now go ship every boy like you ship anime boys," Ava smiled. Ava and you hugged and laugh together.

        You thanked Ava for doing your hair like always, put on your uniform. 

 it was the worst uniform you've ever seen. the colors didn't match at all, it was just straight trash. Period.  You sighed and walked to the front door to walk to school. You could have ridden in some fancy car, but you didn't want to attract attention to yourself. Ain't no telling what kind of gold diggers you could attract.

           As you walked to school you bumped into a blonde boy with whiskers on his face. You fell on the ground as you were bumped. "Are you okay?" The whiskered face boy gave you a hand as you accept the help. " Yeah, I'm fine," you gave a smile to the boy.

             "Hey, do I know you from somewhere?" the boy questioned tapping his feet a bit. "Um, I don't think so," you said panicking inside a little. "Oh, Well my name is Naruto Uzumaki believe it!" he said holding out a thumbs up and smiling. "What's your name?" 

  "(F/n) (L/n)," you sighed in relief. He was kind of a dunce. 

             Naruto and you had a good conversation together walking to school. Naruto even suggested hanging out with you later and you said okay.  As you entered to go to your homeroom, you see a whole bunch of girls blocking the door, fangirling like crazy over something or someone. Wondering what's going on, you listen to the conversation.

  "Sasuke is the best!"One girl says. "He is so Dreamy! another girl says. Oh... it's about a boy... that's boring you thought to yourself. You just ignore the big crowd of girls surrounding this one guy and sat at your desk as the teacher greeted you personally. "Hello miss (L/n), I'm Kakashi Hatake, but just call me sensei." 'Kakashi is a handsome man! Too gorgeous for me! I Must WORSHIP HIM!!' You thought and responded to him. " nice too meet you, sensei," You said being flustered a bit. He is way too old for you to date, but if you had a chance to date him you would. The bell ringed and the first period started.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you like the chapter!

Love, 

Author-chan ~