Chapter 9

*That same week of 15-minute detention* {I don't know how timeskips work (T ʖ̯ T)}

         *Normal P.O.V*   

     You were hanging with Tenten and Hinata at the school rooftop telling the story of how you fell for Kakashi even more.

    "I honestly don't understand why Kakashi doesn't have a fan club like he's amazing," You fangirled a bit.

"You know exactly the only reason! Kakashi is shipped with too many teachers to have a fanbase, on top of that, he's too old for any high school to date, and no one actually knows what he looks like under the mask," Hinata nodded at Tenten's statement.

   "She does have a point (F/n), how are you going to fangirl over him if you don't know what he looks like," Tenten and Hinata nodded in agreement. 

"You guys do have a point, but the mystery is attractive," you tried to defend yourself but...

  "Lawsuits are attractive to you too huh...," Tenten and Hinata laughed at you. "You guys are mean! let's change the subject," you pouted sitting down on the bench. "Okay daddy issues, have you filed your paper for the drama club yet?" Tenten questioned. "No, I haven't I'm not sure if I want to join it. I mean attention is nice sometimes but I'm not the one who particularly likes the spotlight," you sighed heavily.

  "Please, don't rush yourself about joining, at the end of the day it's your choice to join or not. make sure you take your time and go at your own pace," Hinata smiled at you. "Hinata did I ever tell you that I love you?" Hinata blushed after you said that.

  "You should really consider though (F/n) your perfect! Plus we can make our own plays which means we can basically put any BL (Boys Love) stories we wan-"

  "Tenten you had me at BL I'm in!" The two girls laughed at you. "Typical (F/n) I knew you come around, but you better sign up today because there not taking any new members after today-"

     You rushed out the door, down the hall, on the second floor leaving Hinata and Tenten on the roof.

     *Shino's P.O.V*

       "Hey, Shino, could you carry all the old prop boxes outside the door? I have this call," Kurenai-Sensei ordered.

   "Hmm," I picked up the boxes and carried them outside the door placing them on the hallway floor close to the lockers. All of a sudden I felt a rush from the ground.

  *Pants* "IS IT TOO LATE TO JOIN THe DRAMA CLuB!" *pants*

   "Calm down (F/n), the sign-up sheets over there," I pointed to the paper on the wall.

"Wait how do you know my name? Are you Physic?" she asked and I sighed. No one really ever remembers me so I get this a lot. "Just go sign up please!"

*(_)☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚Time Skip to the present a month later!☆゚.*・。゚

*AfterSchool*

     *Normal P.O.V*