Chapter 2

Normal P.O.V

                        * Time skip to lunch because Author-chan is lazy*

           You walked into the cafeteria and immediately see Naruto calling you out, " Hey (F/n) come here and sit with us!" You get in the lunch line to get your lunch, which by the way was the nastiest thing you ever tasted, and sit next to Naruto. 

The girls were staring at you jealous because you got to sit at Sasuke's table. You glanced at all the people at the table and thought these must be Naruto's friends. Sasuke gave you a glare of suspicion as he listened to Naruto. 

"Guys this is (F/n) (L/n), (F/n) this is Sasuke, Shikamaru, Gaara, Neji, and Choji." 

"Nice to meet you all," you put on a smile while sweating a bit.

     Everyone's response is just "hey or what's up," but Sasuke just glances at Naruto then back at you weirdly."Can I speak with you for a moment, Naruto?"

 You wondered at what Sasuke had to say, but it got brushed off by how perfect Naruto and Sasuke would be a ship. Naruto X Sasuke you said in your mind. Shikamaru suddenly asked, "how old are you (F/n)?" And it stopped your train of thought.

  Sasuke's P.O.V

(F/n)...

huh.

 She's probably just another girl who likes me. sigh. I hate that I get ambushed by a bunch of girls. Naruto is so  stupid when it comes to realizing things. Usually though when a girl trying to use Naruto to get to me, they talk to me and ignore Naruto, but it feels like she's ignoring me. Getting Naruto's attention I say, " Can I speak with you for a moment, Naruto?"

 I lead Naruto to a place that no one will hear us. "What's up Sasuke, something on your mind?" Naruto asks. I take a deep breath and say, " Are you in (F/n) dating or just started dating?" Naruto seemed like he got a little nervous. "No, not at all!" Naruto replied quickly. "Ive only just met herSuspicion crept on me quickly and I begin to wonder what is he hiding from me? "Let's just go back," Naruto suggests as he walks back to the table. I follow behind him.

Normal P.O.V

    You seemed to be fitting in well with everyone at the table.  You were all talking and laughing about things you relate to and enjoy. "what are you guys laughing about?" Naruto sat down along with Sasuke. 'They must be good friends,' you thought shipping a little. "Sasuke's baby pictures, this man was ugly as hell," Shikamaru chuckled. "OH shut up. i know you with that hairline isn't talking." Sasuke snapped a bit. "Sasuke calm down their just playing," Naruto patted Sasuke on the back. You were laughing a lot looking at the pictures on Shikamaru's phone.

✰⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆✱✱(•̤̀‿•̤́☆)⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆✰

           As you said your goodbyes to everyone, a pink-haired girl followed by a blonde-haired girl with a ponytail walked up to you. The girls kind of gave you a mean vibe like they were annoyed at you for doing something. "We know your new here and all so we're just giving you a warning. Don't ever try to flirt with our precious Sasuke. Ever." The pink-haired said. "Yeah so back off!" The blonde said. 

"Really? Are you serious? You guys are getting mad because I sat next to a boy yall liked? You know hoe ignorant that sounds. Ya'll can take him he not even all that anyway," You said speaking your mind out loud, " You guys are down bad," You rolled your eyes and started to walk off.

      The blonde girl grabbed your wrist as you were walking off, " Want to say that to my fist!" You grabbed her by the arm and said, " DOWN BAD! I SAID IT TO YOUR FACE NOW WHAT YOU GOING TO DO PUSSY!" The blonde proceed to punch you in the face, but the punch was stopped by a girl with two buns in her hair.

     "Back off now!" The two buns said. " This is NOT OVER! We will come back to haunt you!" 

The girls left the cafeteria. You sighed, " Thank you so much um-" 

"The name is Tenten, yours?" she asked. "My name is (F/n)," you smiled. "Is your 6th period Arts?" Tenten asked. "Yup, and I'm late," you sighed. " Well come with me we can walk together," she smiles. You nodded and you guys show up to class late.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry, about the potty word it just felt right. I hope you liked it and enjoyed the chapter,

Author-Chan~