Chapter 21

3rd Person's POV

The massive amount of silence ate up every member of Toman present on the hospital. A sudden man barge out of the operating room making everyone turn their heads over there.

"The operation, it was successful. We stopped her from dying" the man muttered making everyone sighed in relief.

Not a long time after, another person came out of room, removing his mask. Keisuke widen his eyes at the person standing in front of him, not knowing how to react. Should he be happy? Shocked? Scared?

"Uncle...Hideo?" he whispered silently, eyeing the man

"Kei-kun, it's been a long time" Hideo said, wiping his sweat off of his forehead down on his cheeks.

"What are you--" he didn't let finish Keisuke on what he is about to say, and quickly interrupted with another sentence.

"After this, go to my office. I have something to tell you okay? It's very important so you have to go" he patted his shoulder before leaving Keisuke with his mouth agape.

"Baji, do you know him?" Mitsuya asked, snapping Keisuke out of his lost thoughts.

"Yeah, he's our uncle" he muttered while looking down, not meeting the curious eyes of his gang mates.

"You all should go home now, it's already late. You might worry your parents. Don't worry, I'll take care of Y/N and Draken" Baji said as he look at them.

"I'll stay too, there's two of them, there's no way you can handle it" Mitsuya said as he scratched his head.

"Yeah, me too... I want to apologize to them" Peh said looking slightly hesitant as everyone looked at him.

"Peh, if you're overthinking about it too much, you should rest, you know. Tomorrow, visit both of them and apologize okay? I'm sure they'll understand it, specially Y/N" Mitsuya said patting Peh's back

Takemichi was about to say something but was stopped immediately when he saw Mikey was not around. He quickly searched around while turning his head side to side. He stopped searching as his eyes latched on Mikey's leaning figure on the wall, looking up slightly.

He quickly approached him and was about to call his name when Mikey suddenly slid down, both of his palms cupping his face, sobbing as unseen tears flowed down.

"Thank goodness, you're both safe" he muttered, broken voice was traced as a lump on his throat blocked him.

Takemichi realized that Mikey has been bottling up his up-rising emotions while Y/N was in the brink of death.

"You had worried me to death, N/N" Mikey muttered making Takemichi sighed in relief.

The pit of extreme nervousness and a bunch of thoughts was mixing inside Keisuke's body while walking down the hallways of the hospital, rummaging his eyes to find Hideo's office.

He finally saw the sign and entered the room, he was quickly greeted by the heavy atmosphere surrounding the room and his uncle sitting on his swivel chair while massaging his temple. Hideo suddenly stopped what he is doing when his eyes finally landed on Keisuke who is just staring right through at his soul.

"Oh, you're here now Keisuke, sit here" he pointed at the cushioned chair right in front of him. Keisuke did not hesitate to sat down as he put his gaze on his uncle again.

"What do you need?" Keisuke asked sternly making Hideo have a saddened expression.

"How have the both of you been? Are you eating well? You're not prioritizing fights over your health right?" Hideo asked as he showed a small smile on Keisuke.

"Go straight to the point uncle, we don't have forever here" he said as he sighed loudly.

"Move out of Japan, don't worry about your expenses, just move out of here" Hideo mumbled making Keisuke jolt up and slammed the coffee table in front of him.

"We just saw each other after many years and ordering us was the first thing you're going to do!?" he shouted as Hideo stood up, trying to ease the anger rising on Keisuke

"Calm down okay, if you're worrying about your friends, you both can visit them on holidays? How does that sound?" Hideo asked

"Uncle are you out of your mind!?" the argument fired up as Keisuke grabbed Hideo's collar making him lose all the color on his face.

"Kei...this is for...the good of both of...you" he stuttered while struggling on Keisuke's grasp.

He finally let go of his uncle's collar and looked down at his feet.

"Is he back?" he asked making Hideo stopped from breathing

"What?" he asked Keisuke with wide eyes

"I'm asking you uncle, is he back?" he repeated as he turned his face towards Hideo. His face that is full of fear, rage, nervousness, and anger.

"Yes..." Hideo mumbled silently as he plopped down beside Keisuke.

Keisuke groaned as he forcedly pulled his hair out of frustration.

"When did he came back?" he asked still holding his hair tightly

"Yesterday, he was here. He also knows where the both of you stays" Hideo said as he clasped both of his hands.

"How did he even knew that?" he exclaimed out of curiosity

"You know him, he has connections and power" the older man said as he sighed

"Leave Japan together with your sister" he added making Keisuke turn his back at him.

"No" he said and was about to open the door and go out but was quickly stopped by the words that his uncle let go.

"Leave Japan, he is going for Y/N"