Chapter 24

3rd Person's POV

Takemichi came back on the future, but a shocking thing happened as it was planned. Hina's death along with Akkun, was caused by the same person, Kisaki  Tetta.

The funeral of Tachibana Hinata passed by like a wind as he strode down on the thick walls of prison together with Naoto as the clack of their shoes can be the only thing heard.

They finally arrived at an specific spot on the said place as Takemichi sat down on one of the chair, while Naoto was standing behind him.

"Uh, Naoto? What business do we have here?" he asked as he looked behind him.

"I looked him up.." he mumbled followed by slow footsteps that can be heard along with the clacking sound of metal.

"Ryuguji Ken is not part of the current Toman, in the other hand, there was also no record of him dying, no matter how much I looked at it, there was nothing" he added as his eyes never left the ground.

"Ryuguji Ken is now on death row" he ended as a tall bald man came in, not having an eye contact with the two until he sat down.

"It's been a while, Takemicchi" he said as he plastered a small smile at him.

"I'm glad you're alright"

Takemichi cannot contain his shock as he looked at the man in front of him.

"Draken-kun..." he mumbled as he looked at the man as he just sat there calmly, not removing the smile on his face.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Tachibana Naoto" Naoto introduced his self as Draken slightly bowed at him.

"So, what do you want?" Draken asked as he eyed the two.

"I had no idea, that you murdered someone and got the... death penalty" Takemichi mumbled as a glint of worry flashed on his eyes.

Draken looked down as Takemichi kept asking questions such as,

"What happened?"
"Why did you kill someone?"
"How did Toman became like this?"

"Takemicchi, I don't regret the stuff I've done. The fact that I'm in here is just a natural consequence for what I did." he answered, eyes still not meeting Takemichi's intrigued and curious orbs.

"The state that Toman's in right now....is all my fault" he mumbled making Takemichi's eyes wide as he wait for another sentence.

"Because I didn't do anything to stop her" he said as his eyes glistened out of guilt.

"Her? You don't mean..." he was cut by Draken as he reminisce the memories and experiences they share with one another.

"Toman huh? It was nice when we were kids...We rushed around with an ever-increasing team. Got into fights, kicked some ass. Every day was like a festival--- Toman, was everything for me" he said as a fond smile appeared on his face, also making Takemichi smile.

"If I had the chance to redo my life, I'd choose to do it all over again the exact same way. I don't have any regrets" he ended as Takemichi watched him, thinking he is still the Draken he knew, and didn't changed even a little bit.

"However.." he silently mumbled making Takemichi lost his smile.

"However?"

"If I really could do it again, there is something I'd absolutely have to do" Draken said as his head was lowered on the table-like thing in his front.

"Huh?" Takemichi asked, obviously curious.

"I'd kill Kisaki" Draken finally looked up, meeting Takemichi's shocked expression with his angry and raged expression.