Chapter 37

3rd Person's POV

(you should listen to the song ^ while reading this chapter, it adds more spice)

The pit of extreme fear became large on Y/N as she ran towards the falling body of her brother. He fell down on her grasp while the smile he gave earlier did not even left his face.

"Wow, you're amazing, you catch me on time" he mumbled as Y/N held him with her trembling hands.

"What are you doing? Why did you do that?" she asked between her sobs as she plopped down, still holding him so tight.

"Y/N, Kisaki is the enemy" Keisuke stated as small tears formed on his eyes.

"I know, I know. Hang in there huh? We'll call the ambulance, just hold on for me okay?" she whispered as Chifuyu and Takemichi came towards them.

She roamed her eyes as it landed on Hansen. She mumbled some words to him as he just nodded in response.

"Y/N, I'm sorry" as soon as she heard those, her heart started to pump faster than before. Tears flowed down on her eyes as she shook her head slightly, still staring at him.

"No, it's not your fault. I should be the on who's going go apologize" she mumbled as she wiped the tears on her brother's face.

"I ruined your life, I'm sorry" he said as sobs came out of his mouth making it more painful for her.

It took her by surprise. She didn't know how to react, nor what to say after hearing that. She looked at him slightly puzzled at what he had said.

"It's okay, you're just in pain okay. Hold on there, the ambulance is coming okay?" she was trying to convince him as he just smiled at the sight of his sister.

"I won't make it in time" he whispered, trying to avoid any reactions from his sister.

"Don't say that, you will make it. You promised you'll stay with me right?" her voice cracked as she looked at him.

"Take care of yourself okay? I'll leave the first division to you, and also the Toman"

"Don't die on me, please" she whispered as Keisuke brought his hand on her hair, ruffling it a little bit while smiling.

"I'll stay at your side, forever" he shot a grin at her as it just pained her even more.

"I can't afford to lose you again, you're the only one I have now" she whispered as she squinted her eyes shut.

"Please, don't look at me with those eyes. You're making it hard for me to leave that it hursts me so much" he mumbled as Y/N cried harder.

"Don't say that, you're scarring me" her chuckles were mixed with sobs and trembling voice.

"After this, we are going home together right? So don't leave okay? Don't leave me here. If you die, I will hate you forever" she added as Keisuke just laughed slightly.

"If that's the case, then I'll apologize in advance" he stated as everyone watched the scenario of the two, pity was piercing them.

"Just don't hate me, you're my treasure along with the founders of Toman. I can't take it if you will hate me at my last moments" he added, chuckling a little bit while gazing upward at his sister who was extremely sobbing.

"You came here with blood and scratches all over you, you read the letter didn't you?" he asked.

She just nodded at him as he looked away.

"This isn't Kazutora's fault okay? I did this, because it's the only way for you to not kill him" he mumbled as his sister just looked at him with a pained expression and anger building inside her.

"Don't talk any further nii-san, the ambulance, they're coming so just hold on okay?"

"Y/N, I love you"

"Shut up, you're going to make it"

"I'll watch you from above"

"Don't talk, please"

"Can I?" he asked, offering a smile at her while she shook her head abruptly.

"No, please"

"After this, scream loud okay? Don't bottle things up, it worries me too much. Cry as much as you want, you don't need to act so tough, I know you're weak inside Y/N, I know you too much" he whispered as he caressed her cheeks, wiping the tears and blood.

"Forgive Kazutora, Y/N" with that, Keisuke lost his consciousness while he was still being hold by his dear sister.

As soon as Keisuke closed his eyes, Y/N clenched her hands on the lifeless body of him while tears didn't stop to stream down her eyes. She held him close to her as she aligned her forehead to his, the painful sobs came out of her mouth as she shook him slightly.

"Hey, wake up. You're just sleeping right?" she asked as her voice trembled.

"This is not even funny, please move" she added as her eyesight blurred caused by the tears.

"Y/N-san, he's gone. Baji-san is dead" Chifuyu calmly said, tears was also falling down from his eyes as he watched the girl.

She shook him slightly, patting his cheeks and checking pulses on his body, but it was too late.

"No, please. Come back, please.." trembling and hoarse voice made it more painful for all of them to watch.

She held his body close to hers as she cried hardly. Letting all her pain to took over her body as she screamed at the top of her lungs earning everyone's sympathy.

"Why, why did I lose you again?"

How to cope on Baji's death:

anyways, I'm back early than I expected

anyways, I'm back early than I expected. So hi BAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA