Chapter Two;

I hear my alarm ringing, I just don't have the motivation to get up. Nor do I have the motivation to do much of anything. I lift my head slightly towards my alarm clock. The clock reads 7:25. I'm late once again.

I drag myself out of my comfortable bed and walk to my closet. I pick out my uniform. As I dress myself, I can hear my servants already breaking things and their deafening reactions. I sigh out of frustration. I walk into the bathroom and brush my teeth and comb my hair. I grab my book bag and walk down stairs. I am immediately met with my vivacious aunt. She is going to try to give me another prep talk about school and tell me to try my hardest to make some friends. I don't have time for her useless chit chat.

''Ciel, darling. Try hard at school today! Make sure to make some friends, okay? I want you to be happy! Happy, happy, happy!'' She exclaims, kissing me on the cheek.

I wipe off my cheek and give her a glare, as usual.

''I'm late. Bye Aunt Red!'' I say, walking out the door.

The weather is beautiful today. I breathe in the air and breath out, enjoying the smell of fresh air. I walk into the garage, my driver is waiting for me. I get into the car and buckle my seat belt. I lay my head against the window, regretting going to school.

As we drive, my driver, William, tries to make small talk. Mostly about his new glasses and such. I just reply with nods and mumbles.

We pull into the school, passing cars and students. I look out the window to see people in groups. I see couples holding one another's hands. I also see teachers scolding delinquents. The joy of high school, if only high school was like Ouran High School Host Club.

''I will be here at three to pick you up. Have a good day, sir.'' William says, as I get out of the car.

I pass numerous faces I can't identify. I tend to not pay attention to others, only a few, so I lack the knowledge of most of my classmates. I don't mind though. It isn't like they care for me at all, so why should I care for them? It would be a waste of my time.

I walk into the school and to my locker. I unlock it and open it, revealing a small Attack On Titan poster on the side of my locker. I take out my English book and head to class. I enjoy English, because we always read and I do enjoy to read. Even though the class's reading level is rather low, I still enjoy reading some trivial novels. My reading level is high naturally, which allows me to answer test questions with ease.

I sit down in my seat, in the way back by the window, a typical anime or manga scenario. That is why I chose to sit here, thinking a situation in the manga and animes would happen. It never did, I still like the window seat either way. I sit by an annoying boy, by the name of Alois Trancy. He babbles thought the whole class and is constantly trying to catch Claude's attention. He often distracts me from my own work. For a tenth grader, he is quite immature. Claude simply gives me uneasy vibes, like he is up to no good. I try to stay away from him as much as possible.

Another classmate I know of is Grell. He is also very irritating. He speaks out in class and goes on about gorgeous men he has seen in the school.

My teacher refers to himself as ''The Undertaker'', I don't ask. He is as weird as the rest in my opinion.

The last person I pay attention to is a girl, Elizabeth. The only reason I remember her is because she is always in my personal bubble, squealing of how cute I may be. I ignore her each time, knowing I see no possible future with someone like her. She is too energetic for me to handle.

''Hehehe, we have a new student today, hehehe,'' The Undertaker announces.

I look up, curiosity strikes me. What I see surprises me, in more ways than one. The boy in front of the class has black raven hair, a handsome face, crimson eyes, and he is taller than most students here. He holds a small smirk upon his face. I might actually remember him, or I might not.

''My name is Sebastian Michaelis. Nice to meet you all,'' He says, in a soothing voice.

''Nice to meet you,'' Everyone says, being polite.

''You can sit behind Ciel, Ciel can you raise your hand?'' The Undertaker asks.

I raise my hand, realizing everyone is glaring at me. I don't like this feeling, please make the stares go away. I can't handle the pressure, even if it is something as small as this.

Their glares turn back to Sebastian, who swiftly walks his way to his seat, ignoring the girls who tried to flaunt themselves to him. How pathetic can they get?

A weird feeling over comes me, I don't know what it is. It isn't pain or sorrow, but lustful feelings. No, I wouldn't be so silly as being attracted to anyone here. It is probably my wild imagination.

By the time class is over, I'm half asleep. I stayed up late last night, reading HunterxHunter. Worth it though. I walk to my locker, noticing Sebastian opening his. His locker is right by mine. At least he is normal compared to the other freaks I am dealt with. I see a few girls making their way to his locker, trying to look glamorous to the attractive man they're trying to win over.

''Hey. You're new here and all, so I could totally show you around school,totally,'' The girl says.

He turns around, unpleased by her words. The look on his face almost makes me giggle.

''I'm sorry. Someone has already asked me to show me around. Thank you anyway,''He replies, with a whole new look on his face.

''Oh, I totally understand. You should totally sit with us at lunch though,'' She replies.

''Thank you, but no thank you. Someone already asked me.''

Embarrassment sweeps over the girl, who got turned down twice by the new kid. Social interactions between people is quite interesting.

I walk pass them, heading to class. My next class is math. I walk into the room and sit down in my seat,in the back by the window. I chose this seat for every class. As class begins, I see Sebastian. I also see a group of girls, and Alois, following behind him trying hard to get his attention.

The teacher sits him down behind me and by the end of the day, every teacher has sat him behind me. Making me wonder how this came to be.

I walk to locker, getting my jacket and to put my stuff away in my locker. I get to go home and get to do what I do best, watch anime. I started this new anime called Death Note. I can't wait to get to the climax of the plot, I feel as if it is going to be a great middle plot of the anime series.

As I close my locker, I see Sebastian. He turns over to me and smiles.

''Hello,'' He says, smiling.

I turn around and walk out of the building. No,no,no. I won't make a friend with someone who has almost every girl and even some males flaunting over everything he does. He probably expects me to fall madly in love with him and make me his secret admire or something.

I refuse to feel for other people.