Final Chapter;

Through the years, I never thought of myself ever being in love. I never pondered on the thought in the first place. I never thought of having a significant other, until a few months ago when I met Sebastian. I never, ever would've thought that someone would accept me for who I am, no matter what. But, he does.

He accepts and envies me. He cherishes me, as if I'm some prized jewel. In reality, he is the prized jewel. I never viewed him as anything less, maybe an idiot though, but that's besides the point. 

He crept his way into my world full of darkness and made it bright inside. He made my world of agony and loneliness into a world of pure joy. I honestly never felt this way before. I never felt the pleasure of love, or the feeling of utter happiness until recently. I don't know how he did it so easily, but he did.

I never told him specifically how I feel towards him. I don't know why, possibly because I'm too petrified to. I've always been this way. But today, I'm going to tell him exactly how I feel. No matter what. Even if I get embarrassed and bashful, he needs to know. I know I may sound like a love struck high school girl, but this is all new to me.

I grab the house phone and dial Sebastian's house number. It rings a few times and soon he answers.

''Hello. Are you busy today?'' I ask him.

''No. Why?'' He replies.

''Would you like to accompany me today?''

''Sure, I'll be over in an hour. See you then.'' He says, hanging up.

I need to calm myself down a tad bit. My palms are forming a river of sweat on their own. I go up in my room and get ready for his arrival. I do my routine and watch anime for the remaining time.

I hear the doorbell ring. I run down the stairs, basically falling I should say. I get to the door and wobbly open it.

''Hey.'' He says with a smile.

''Come on in.'' I reply in a shaky voice.

''Is something wrong?''

''N-no. What would make you say that?''

''Your face is kind of red and your voice is really shaky. You sure you're okay?''

''I'm great.''

We walk up into my room and I hop onto my computer chair and think of a way to bring up such a topic.

How will he react? What will he say? What do I say?

''Ciel, are you sure everything is okay?'' He asks.

''I'm perfectly fine. Don't worry.'' I reply.

He sits down on the edge of my bad and crosses his legs. He leans his elbows on his knees and rests his head on his hands. The site is quite nice.

''I can tell something is bothering you.'' He says.

''You're seeing things.''

''Ciel Phantomhive.''

''Yes?''

''Tell me what's wrong.''

''Nothing. Okay.''

He gets up from his seat and walks over to me. He comes a little too close and picks me up right off my seat. He carries me to his spot and sits right back down. I find it too awkward to just sit in his lap, so I try to free myself. I fail, due to the fact that Sebastian is basically super human.

''Can you let go?'' I ask.

''I'm not letting go until you tell me what's bothering you.''

''Fine! You know, Sebastian, you're all I think about and it's driving me crazy. I don't go a minute without a thought of you crossing my mind. Even when I'm watching anime, the main characters always remind me of you, because you're always a hero to me and you always save me when I need you. When ever you're not around I always feel empty. You just make my day better no matter what's going on. For the past few years, I've been completely alone. I never wanted human affection, or someone to share a future with. I was difficult to talk to and kept to myself. I was rude and ignorant, even when I didn't mean to. I wanted nothing more than to stay home and watch anime and read manga. But despite all that, you some how came into my little world and made everything all right again. I picture having a happy ending with you, like in the animes I watch. I guess what I'm trying to say is, I love you. I love you a lot and I don't think anything will change that.''

I take a deep breath and open my eyes. Why is he crying?

''Sebastian. Why are you crying?''

''Because, I love you too. I love you so much and just hearing that has over filled me with joy. You're just so perfect.''

This time, I lean into Sebastian and bring our lips together.

''Sebastian, promise you'll never leave me.''

''I'll never leave you, no matter what comes our way.''

He hugs me and rests his head on my shoulder. I love the warmth his body brings me, I'll always crave this feeling. I'll always crave his love and affection. I'll always want to be by his side and share every moment we can together. Because, he was the only person who managed to make me a better person and save me from myself.

He may be an idiot, but he is everything I need. I'm just happy, for once in a long time. Because, I finally found someone who loves this otaku.