Chapter Sixteen;

I look outside my window and see that the world around me is white. It sure is snowing out there, at least I don't have school for two weeks. I can hide away from the cold weather here and stay inside. All thanks to Christmas break.

I sit back down in my computer chair and continue to look up cosplay attires on sale. I wanted to cosplay something more dangerous, like someone from an action anime. I tend to cosplay calm characters from serene animes. I've cosplayed as Kaneki, but I want to try to more daring anime characters. I just don't know what.

I hear a few knocks being pounded on my door, so I walk over and open the door to see Bard.

''Sorry to ask you this, but could you take out the trash?'' He asks.

''Yes, I'll be down in a moment.

I close the door and bundle up in warm clothing. I wonder why he asked me to take out the trash, I thought that was Meyrin's duty. She is a maid. I just don't want to go outside in the weather.

I walk down the stairs and slide on a pair of random boots, most likely my Aunt's. I pick up the trash bag that is left by the front door and head outside. My body is met with the chilled air and I can feel the coldness of the world reaching me. Winter isn't my favorite season.

I walk to the garbage can and something cold and damp slams against my face. I look around and see no one, strange indeed. I close the can of the garbage can and another thing slams against me. This is starting to get irritating. Someone is doing this on purpose and who ever it is, is never going to hear the end of it.

Another thing hits me and I notice it's a snow ball. I also hear a small laughter somewhere. So, someone is throwing snowballs at me, how childish. I pick up some snow and roll it into a ball, making a snowball. I throw it randomly, I hear it hit someone. I go to where I heard it hit and to my surprise, it's Sebastian.

''What are you doing?'' I ask.

''Having a snow ball fight, you?'' He replies, wittingly.

''Stop throwing those and go home. I don't want to have a snow ball fight. In case you haven't noticed, it's freezing out.''

''Don't be a sourpuss! Come on, have fun once and awhile.'' He says, thrown another snowball at me.

''That's it!''

I run a little distance away from him and start to roll up some snow balls. I'll make sure he will never throw another snowball at me. I make sure to make more than enough. I'm making them to win.

Once I'm done, I start to throw them in his direction. I miss most shots I tried to aim for. He starts to throw his and most of them makes a direct hit at me. I guess my first shot was just a lucky one. I try to make my last snowballs count, but I miss almost every time. I'm now out of snowballs and am beyond freezing. And it also appears he is out of snowballs.

''Sebastian!'' I scream.

''What?'' He screams back.

''Want to come inside. I'm cold!''

''Are you sure?''

''I'm positive!''

He gets up and we walk back to he front door. Then, I realize I just asked a male, who wants to be more than friends into my home. How was I so oblivious? Just calm down, you've been in his home before. Nothing happen. This is okay, just to friends, chilling in a bedroom. And, this isn't the first time he's been in my room, so why am I getting so worked up? I can't understand myself.

''My room is up the stairs, hall way to your right, the second room down. I'm going to tell Bard to make some hot chocolate.'' I say.

''Okay.'' He replies.

I walk to the kitchen and find Bard, who's mourning over his burnt meal.

''Bard, if you could make two hot chocolates please.'' I say.

''Master, if you're in that much of a mood for hot chocolate, I could just use a big cup.''

''No, I have a quest over. Try not to set the beverages on fire.'' I say, walking up to my room.

I walk into my room and see Sebastian, without his shirt on.

''Where is your bloody shirt?'' I exclaim.

''Wet from the snow ball fight. No need to get excited.''

''Shut up.''

I walk over to my computer chair and try to avoid him. I must admit, he has an attractive body. I unlock my computer and click on the next episode I was going to watch before the unneeded snow ball fight occurred.

I hear footsteps behind me and then they stop. When the foot steps stop, a pair of arms wrap around my upper body. I can feel the faint breaths of another.

''You're just going to ignore me, eh?'' He asks.

''I'm not ignoring you. I'm simply doing something.''I reply.

My chair is spun around, so I'm facing Sebastian. I can feel my face grow hot and red.

''What do you think your doing?'' I ask.

''This.''

He leans in closer and cups both of my cheeks, leaving me in aw. He leans in more, I can hear his breathing. He presses his lips against mine and wraps his arms around my torso. The kiss doesn't end for what feels like centuries, I can't breath.

I pull away from the kiss and breath in, allowing myself to calm down.

''Don't do that!'' I warn him.

''That means I can do this?''

He leans back in and starts to kiss down my neck, nibbling the slightest. His kisses reach behind my ear and then it stops.

''Sorry! I didn't know!'' Finny says, slamming the door shut.

I can hear Finny and Bard chatter outside the door.

''What's wrong?'' Bard asks.

''W-well. Remember that one man who asked us to bring Ciel outside?"

''Of coarse.''

''I think they're together.''

''What do you mean?''

''I mean, they're dating.''

''What makes you think that?''

''Just take my word for it.''

I glare at Sebastian, who seems to be enjoying this. I'm never going to hear the end of this from the servants, or my Aunt.

''Look what you done now.'' I say.

''I guess you had to come out sometime.'' He giggled.

''Shut up.''

I get up and walk to the door. Before I can open it, I hear a storm of foot steps rush to my door. The door slams open, revealing Aunt Red. Just in time.

''Ciel! You never told me you had a boyfriend! How come you never told me?'' She exclaims.

''Because, he isn't my boyfriend.'' I reply.

''Playing hard to get?''

''No.''

''Yes.'' Sebastian buts in.

I'm never, ever, going to hear the end of this.